Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Turner, NFL career

Default Re: Congrats to Billy Turner, 3rd round Miami

Glad to read Billy signed.

Looks like Billy is a lock for the 53-man roster. No surprise there. According to this article, Brock won't be on the 53. No real surprise there either, though it would have been fun to see.

http://www.thephinsider.com/2014/7/2...roster-offense

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Some positive comments on Billy Turner

Billy Turner flipped sides today, working on the both sides of the offensive line and getting a couple more first team reps than usual.

http://www.thefinsiders.com/blog/201...010.1404179041

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And from our friend, Omar Kelly:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...868,full.story

-- When assessing rookie offensive tackle Billy Turner, Joe Philbin acknowledged that he's far ahead of where he was during OTAs earlier this summer. Turner continues to work as Daryn Colledge's backup, but he got some reps with the starters on Sunday.

"I think he’s far ahead of where he was in the OTAs, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. He’s an athlete. He has good movement skill. I think he’s one that really needs to learn the concept of leverage, especially when you go inside. I think it becomes even more of a critical factor," Philbin said of Turner.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

http://bcove.me/xs3ef0km

Billy talks about his progress so far.

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pride View Post
    Both of these last two links are awesome. If ever there is a bisonviller that finds stuff likes this and you are on twitter please tweet it out and mention me. 95% of the time I rather retweet the person who helped @BisoNation find an awesome video or article. Even if you just find it on bisonville and see that I havent posted it yet. there are a lot of people that want to see this type of stuff and most of them do not visit this site. I do my best to browse through the threads, but so many have been thread drafted into abyss that I dont even check to see if the newest post is worth my time. Without Bisonville, @BisoNation wouldnt be IMO the best NDSU twitter page on the planet. Any help you can throw a guy who already spends too much time on the internet is greatly appreciated
    I get a lot of you arent on twitter. If so you can msg me the link, best option is to Facebook msg me the link because a lot of the time I forget to look up top.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Both of these last two links are awesome. If ever there is a bisonviller that finds stuff likes this and you are on twitter please tweet it out and mention me. 95% of the time I rather retweet the person who helped @BisoNation find an awesome video or article. Even if you just find it on bisonville and see that I havent posted it yet. there are a lot of people that want to see this type of stuff and most of them do not visit this site. I do my best to browse through the threads, but so many have been thread drafted into abyss that I dont even check to see if the newest post is worth my time. Without Bisonville, @BisoNation wouldnt be IMO the best NDSU twitter page on the planet. Any help you can throw a guy who already spends too much time on the internet is greatly appreciated
    I get a lot of you arent on twitter. If so you can msg me the link, best option is to Facebook msg me the link because a lot of the time I forget to look up top.
    Sam, I do not have a Twitter or Facebook account. I am old school. I tried to message you this morning but it says you aren't accepting messages or maybe I'm not doing something right. If you have another option let me know. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    Sam, I do not have a Twitter or Facebook account. I am old school. I tried to message you this morning but it says you aren't accepting messages or maybe I'm not doing something right. If you have another option let me know. Thanks.
    Thanks and I know its confusing but my dad was Sam, my name is John. Probably need to clean out my inbox

Shameless plugs sorry Billy we will be visiting miami soon gonna be sick watching you dominant that line. Bison Pride will invade miami. Ps. You see all the Turner jerseys & t shirts at scheels that quite a bit for an O lineman!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?