Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Turner, NFL career

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Congrats to Billy Turner, 3rd round Miami

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Tech school has to be the best higher education bargain there is, and it really does push you truly higher paying jobs. I have a nephew about to graduate from electrician training at Whap.....smart move.
    One of my hunting clients is around 40, went to Alexandria Tech. He owns a steel fabrication company worth about 50 million so you've got a good point about the Tech school education.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    One of my hunting clients is around 40, went to Alexandria Tech. He owns a steel fabrication company worth about 50 million so you've got a good point about the Tech school education.
    yea bro there's guys like that all over the place completely out number the guys who are 55 with no savings and bad backs who need to learn 2 code because the machines are taking their jobs

good points indeed
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I learned how to make Wyoming red at a tech school. Keeps the dentist in business too eh.

Lardsin must go!

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Now I suppose someone will tell me my masters degree in Medieval Russian Art Theory is worthless.......go ahead, tell me.
    Well, if you need to be told...'nuf said

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Now I suppose someone will tell me my masters degree in Medieval Russian Art Theory is worthless.......go ahead, tell me.
    Lol bro it’s far more likely that Tony will try to tell u that ur a racist
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    yea bro there's guys like that all over the place completely out number the guys who are 55 with no savings and bad backs who need to learn 2 code because the machines are taking their jobs

good points indeed
    Our Fin Planning office has about 900-1000 adult clients, and we have MANY clients who went the Blue collar, machinist route etc, and everything said by both of you is true.

If you hit that machinist job (or whatever it may be) and are semi-responsible with your $$, you just got a 4-10 year head start on the schmucks who went to a 4 year, and sipping a fruity drink on the beach for the next 20 years.

If you are not intentional with your $ from the gun, you can very quickly find yourself 55, with wrecked knees, little savings etc. I've seen both soooooo many times
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Lol bro it’s far more likely that Tony will try to tell u that ur a racist
    Quoted for truth lol
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Our Fin Planning office has about 900-1000 adult clients, and we have MANY clients who went the Blue collar, machinist route etc, and everything said by both of you is true.

If you hit that machinist job (or whatever it may be) and are semi-responsible with your $$, you just got a 4-10 year head start on the schmucks who went to a 4 year, and sipping a fruity drink on the beach for the next 20 years.

If you are not intentional with your $ from the gun, you can very quickly find yourself 55, with wrecked knees, little savings etc. I've seen both soooooo many times
    Yep. You gotta be damn careful with your body. You only get the one.

There's a hell of a lot of men out there who broke their bodies in their 20s and 30s, and now live in either constant pain or opiate addiction.

The smart one did the brutal jobs, socked away the money, and got out before 30. The dumb ones kept at it and end up addicts on welfare.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Yep. You gotta be damn careful with your body. You only get the one.

There's a hell of a lot of men out there who broke their bodies in their 20s and 30s, and now live in either constant pain or opiate addiction.

The smart one did the brutal jobs, socked away the money, and got out before 30. The dumb ones kept at it and end up addicts on welfare.
    Well I think that is a bad take so if you work blue collar you have to get out by 30 or end up on welfare and a addict
    And are dumb??? Hmm

Let me guess your a engineer and you would like to believe you make more then the guy running the job who is blue collar
    TRUST THE PROCESS

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Well I think that is a bad take so if you work blue collar you have to get out by 30 or end up on welfare and a addict
    And are dumb??? Hmm

Let me guess your a engineer and you would like to believe you make more then the guy running the job who is blue collar
    There is a reason millions of people are addicted to pills. Its because they get injured, and doctors give away oppiates like candy. Sports, work, etc. This is extremely common.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.