Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Turner, NFL career

Default Re: Billy Turner, NFL career

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Losers in the postseason. Historically they've done well in regular season.

Wilfs feel different than the past couple of owners... That said will be interesting to see what they do this off-season. I think online help and DBs are biggest need hopefully they can fill those.

Not sure any major names are up for free agency. Have to decide whether they're sticking with cousins. Not sure who they could target the greats now are getting to twilights of their careers. Not sure anyone will let any of these young upcoming ones go. I say extend cousins and draft Trey!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Eli Manning

Hehehe
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Billy Turner has played in all except two offensive plays this season! The most of any Packer player.
    Anyone have a link to this story? I can't find it on the net. And thanks from a bored, snowbound reader.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

If Seattle had Fargodome goal lines the Packers would have homefield advantage throughout the NFC Playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    If Seattle had Fargodome goal lines the Packers would have homefield advantage throughout the NFC Playoffs.
    Talk about clock management issues though. Delay of game penalty was a killer.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Talk about clock management issues though. Delay of game penalty was a killer.
    I love how Michael's kept saying the Friday of the injured player contributed. That was on the previous play. They took too much time after the spike. No idea what they were thinking there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I noticed in the postgame press conference, Rodgers was wearing clothes from Billy Turners clothing collection
    Ha! Pretty awesome. Reading the backstory on his clothing collection it’s pretty funny to have grumpy cat Rodgers wearing a piece. Looks funny as hell too

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Anyone have a link to this story? I can't find it on the net. And thanks from a bored, snowbound reader.
    I think I saw it in the Pro Bison Update on GoBison.com.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Ha! Pretty awesome. Reading the backstory on his clothing collection it’s pretty funny to have grumpy cat Rodgers wearing a piece. Looks funny as hell too
    https://www.billyturner.com/theirieproject

Aaron Rodgers IG acct shows a lot of love to Billy...not just his clothing but his personality/mindset.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Granted Billy and the Packer O-Line was playing against the best defensive line in the NFL, but he really had a rough game yesterday. I wonder about his future with the team....

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Granted Billy and the Packer O-Line was playing against the best defensive line in the NFL, but he really had a rough game yesterday. I wonder about his future with the team....
    Because he had one bad game? Better get rid of Rodgers as well by that logic. He just signed a pretty big deal there. Billy will be fine.