Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Turner, NFL career

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Billy Turner, NFL career

Billy might be my favorite Bison of all time. I sure wish I wouldn't have waffled on that authentic yellow jersey Scheels had.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Billy might be my favorite Bison of all time. I sure wish I wouldn't have waffled on that authentic yellow jersey Scheels had.
    All time favorite Billy memory was collapsing the entire left side of the K St D line allowing Brock to score that TD ending the immortal "drive."

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    All time favorite Billy memory was collapsing the entire left side of the K St D line allowing Brock to score that TD ending the immortal "drive."
    And he did the same thing against Georgia Southern on Brocks 4th down score on the QB draw.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    How about on the last KSU drive where he literally blocked two KSU defenders one with each arm on a pass play.

I was furious when the Vikings two years ago needed lineman bad and didn't pick him up. Why would they as they don't get Bison for some stupid reason.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    How about on the last KSU drive where he literally blocked two KSU defenders one with each arm on a pass play.

I was furious when the Vikings two years ago needed lineman bad and didn't pick him up. Why would they as they don't get Bison for some stupid reason.
    And they picked up Dakota Dozier from Furman, who has not done well at all!

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post

I loved that play when he blocked two K state players!!! Then Brock ran over their middle line backer and that guy cried tears! We need Brock back in Fgo!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    I loved that play when he blocked two K state players!!! Then Brock ran over their middle line backer and that guy cried tears! We need Brock back in Fgo!
    With 3 more year of Trey Lance, Brock Jensen, although we loved and enjoyed what he did for the Bison, would be a fond but distant memory; similar to the first piece of ass you got in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    With 3 more year of Trey Lance, Brock Jensen, although we loved and enjoyed what he did for the Bison, would be a fond but distant memory; similar to the first piece of ass you got in high school.
    I get your point- but Brock is a legit Legend. If he went anywhere besides NDSU or Alabama, they would have already built a statue of him haha.

How crazy is it that we have so many statue worthy QB's?

For real, Bentrim, Walker, Jensen, Wentz, Stick, Lance (and I know you could convince me of 2-3 more in the D2 years)
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Yes, Simmy would have to be on the list as well!

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post

I mean bring Brock back as a coach!
    Let's Go Bison!!!