Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion.

Default Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion.

Great game by both qb’s.

Our running backs are not good.

4 takeaways and a few 4th down stop. Best collective effort by code green this year. Missed tackles and dumb shit penalties still concerning.

When’s the last time we had a 160 yard receiver? Mathis pacing for a better year than Watson had.

Play both qb’s going forward. Crush UND.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion.

Encouraging response to last week. Still not convinced our problems on O or D are solved but that’s what I wanted to see today.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not sure if M State had their backups in but Owen Johnson was the leading rusher today.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Cam is elite.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

I’m surprised Wisniewski didn’t kill that guy

Not perfect, but encouraging. This performance meets the standard. Next week will be a major test for our secondary, this guy was a backup.

Amazing what happens when our running backs are allowed to run and our quarterbacks are allowed to quarter.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Minus a few key plays, offense was awesome. Zach Mathis was a force. Roehl called a good game. Cam was great. O-line moved people

Run defense was shored up but we need to get a better pass rush with the front 4. Wish we could get 4 consistant studs in on 3rd and long.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I was entertained.

The game was good too.

Edit: comedic relief tonight as my hometown Gophers take on #2 Michigan at Huntington Bank.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Mathis got the player of the game from Phil and Sam after Andy stupidly gave it it to Kopp. I mean defensive POTG but Zach Mathis... what a performance

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Missed the game today. We still firing everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Mathis got the player of the game from Phil and Sam after Andy stupidly gave it it to Kopp. I mean defensive POTG but Zach Mathis... what a performance
    Too right. Lots of peeps who could get game balls and such. Cole W seems like such a nice guy but that hit on #6 was saaaaaaaaaaavage. And clean as ruled. He also had quite a good game. But Mathis really shined while making it look like slo mo.
    Don't believe everything you think.