Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Preseason top 40 article

Default Preseason top 40 article

Still getting the love.

@FCS_Football: Here's a look at the Spring Top 40 - starting with a Top 10 Preview: http://t.co/ewVw0zGDIF

https://twitter.com/fcs_football/sta...21835802091520

HerdBoy is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Preseason top 40 article

I'm surprised Northern Iowa isn't in the Top 10. I think they will be better than Youngstown.

Youngstown? This list sucks just because the Penguins are on it and UNI isn't. What a joke.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Youngstown? This list sucks just because the Penguins are on it and UNI isn't. What a joke.
    This.........Youngstown will suck all dongs this year.

HerdBoy is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Furman was a pretty good team when we played them and I thought they were returning a lot of guys this year. Furman was better than Coastal and New Hampshire. I would have liked to see Furman play Towson.

montana @ NDSU is going to be so so epic.

is there anyway they can delay the banner raising until Sept 20th?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    montana @ NDSU is going to be so so epic.

is there anyway they can delay the banner raising until Sept 20th?
    How are you so sure? They got beat by Coastal at home in the cold who we destroyed. They lost a mid round pick LB, a probable NFL lineman and have the same unproven coaching staff on a program that has proven they seldom win a big game and shy away from stepping up by playing FBS. We will be the toughest program they have played in many years with players that know how to win. Our staff and players are out to prove we are still NDSU and tough as nails. Our fan base will make their life miserable. We play with an edge and MT has a bunch of west coast soft players. I like our chances.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

He got Montana and Incarnate Word mixed up. It happens more than you imagine

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    How are you so sure? They got beat by Coastal at home in the cold who we destroyed. They lost a mid round pick LB, a probable NFL lineman and have the same unproven coaching staff on a program that has proven they seldom win a big game and shy away from stepping up by playing FBS. We will be the toughest program they have played in many years with players that know how to win. Our staff and players are out to prove we are still NDSU and tough as nails. Our fan base will make their life miserable. We play with an edge and MT has a bunch of west coast soft players. I like our chances.

thanks for proving my point.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    thanks for proving my point.
    Sorry, I interpreted that as a tough game. When I think of an epic Bison home game only 2012 Georgia Southern comes to mind.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt