Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This one's for the KIDS!

Default This one's for the KIDS!

Hey Bison Nation. I wanted to share with you our new issue that we just launched called Bison Illustrated for Kids. I don't really know what will come from this issue but I hope it influences some youngsters to stay in sports and believe in themselves. We featured guys like Ryan Smith and how he was never the biggest, strongest or fastest and look at him now, he stuck it out! We are going to take our time this summer and really try to get this issue in the hands of those 5th to 8th grade kids. You know the age where you are trying to find yourself!

This was really fun to do and there were so many ideas we wanted to cover. We were up against a time obstacle so this is what we came up with.

I encourage you to share the mag with your kids and hope they can get some influence and fun from it!

I also mention in there a possible free punting camp. We got to keep NDSU a punting powerhouse! Haha.

Thanks for all your support Bison Nation with Bison Illustrated.

P.S. This September we will be producing 20,000 more copies and distributing them in Bismarck and Western ND.

Hopefully we can start incorporating more kids info in each mag.

Here is the link to the digital version: http://issuu.com/fmspotlight/docs/bi..._for_kids_2014

-Mike Dragosavich

Bison for kids.jpg

Default Re: This one's for the KIDS!

I almost forgot. In the print issue there is trading cards of bison athletes and coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonIllustrated View Post
    I almost forgot. In the print issue there is trading cards of bison athletes and coaches.
    Drago,
    WIll this one be coming to teammakers as a part of their subscription?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Didn't take much to convince simmers that we needed to send it to Team Makers! Maybe one beer. Ha. So yes they are en route to team makers should see them come to the door next week.

Going to put a link to purchase them on oneherd.com tomorrow. Thinking 5 bucks if you want us to ship one right to your door. They will be free in Fargo but we are really going to try and distribute them to the kids in Fargo first. So they wont be as available as regular Bison Illustrated's.

Didn't take much to convince simmers that we needed to send it to Team Makers! Maybe one beer. Ha. So yes they are en route to team makers should see them come to the door next week.

Going to put a link to purchase them on oneherd.com tomorrow. Thinking 5 bucks if you want us to ship one right to your door. They will be free in Fargo but we are really going to try and distribute them to the kids in Fargo first. So they wont be as available as regular Bison Illustrated's.
    Thanks Drago...and Simmers.

Excellent. My boy will love this!
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Drago...plz check pm.

Love the trading cards idea. My kid will love these. Well done, Drago and crew!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

GREAT idea! Get those kids to cheer for the Bison when they are young. The Herd continues to grow!

For sure I will share with my daughter. Trading cards is a nice touch. It would be cool if they could get signed for the kids.