Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Bubble

Default Re: Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    That is not a bad idea. Have in indoor tailgate with inflatable games and food for people who don't want to be in the cold. Some call the powers that be on this!
    I kind of like the idea too. Heck the band could probably use a nice warm place to warm up too

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Wow I just went over the 12th Ave bridge and you can actually see it from the top. Kind of gives the complex a mini skyline

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

From @NDSUequipment:

Next Generation LED lights are being installed in the Dacotah Field Bubble. #LightItUp

image.jpg
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Open this up for a massive Friday night tailgate before the Dec 6th game.
    This is a damn good idea. One more thing to separate NDSU from the pack

Herdbot sure loves his bubble...

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Herdbot sure loves his bubble...
    Give it a week and it will be an eyesore. Paint the Bubble party December 5th!!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    . Even if we someday build a brick indoor practice facility for football,

That would be one awesome brick arch work for the roof!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    That would be one awesome brick arch work for the roof!!
    Brick and mortar... a saying, not literally brick

Should have put my purple font! I knew what you meant, just take my "literal" humor out on others as my wife gets sick of it!
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Brick and mortar... a saying, not literally brick

thread drift, but the pic reminded me about something that I keep thinking about....is Tressel really someone you want leading your university......mr plausible deniability! Its kinda like letting the fox guard the hen house. IDK, just something I think about ever time i see YSU.

BTW, thought the bubble looked kinda cool when I drove by last night!