Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All-time Consecutive Wins Record

Default All-time Consecutive Wins Record

The FCS record for consecutive wins is 24 (Penn, Montana, NDSU). The NDSU school record is also 24 straight wins ('64-'66 & '12-'14)

With a win at Iowa State, this team will be the sole holders of the all-time school and FCS records.

It's gonna be BADASS to be a part of it in Ames!

Default Re: All-time Consecutive Wins Record

what is the ncaa record?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    what is the ncaa record?
    Oklahoma? 47?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    The FCS record for consecutive wins is 24 (Penn, Montana, NDSU). The NDSU school record is also 24 straight wins ('64-'66 & '12-'14)

With a win at Iowa State, this team will be the sole holders of the all-time school and FCS records.

It's gonna be BADASS to be a part of it in Ames!
    to bad ndsu isnt going to win
    ISU 34
    NDSU 20

DIII Mount Union 55.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

There are 25 separate streaks of 25+ wins in "DI" football. Didn't expect that many.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddykane View Post
    ISU 34
    NDSU 20
    You clowns couldn't score 34 in two games

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

ISU 34
    NDSU 20
    I thought you were done posting? Go outside and play. It's nice outside.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

ISU 34
    NDSU 20
    We return a lot of great players...but we also have several holes to fill. But be warned...North Dakota State doesn't show up for moral victories.

The 2014 edition of the Bison will be highly-motivated to prove that it can play at a very high level. Should be a good game. Your prediction is more fitting for a homer board.

You will be surprised by the athleticism of the Bison...and by how they execute a game plan. This team isn't anything like the one that showed up in Ames a while back.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.