Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Iowa State Tickets

Default Iowa State Tickets

I heard they go on sale tonight. Anyone have any info?

Default Re: Iowa State Tickets

Ticket orders being accepted by NDSU:

http://gobison.com/news/2014/4/4/FB_0404143211.aspx

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Ticket orders being accepted by NDSU:

http://gobison.com/news/2014/4/4/FB_0404143211.aspx
    Thanks, but anyone know when Iowa State will put their tickets up for sale? I have been burned before waiting around to see if I got tickets through allotment

Iowa State website has this:

*Single-game ticket will go on sale at a date yet to be determined

533 In a row

Sams ~ ck your pm when time please.

So anyone on here have extra tickets they are looking to sell?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Thanks, but anyone know when Iowa State will put their tickets up for sale? I have been burned before waiting around to see if I got tickets through allotment
    The Athletic Department has a fairly new policy for ordering tickets. They have a Priority Point System where you can earn points by the following examples: being a letterwinner, season ticket holder, donations to either Team Makers or the NDSU Foundation. This gives you a ranking among those who sign up for tickets. The higher your ranking, the likelier that you will get ticket(s).

I don't know what your ranking is, but I hope you and anyone wishing to go, gets tickets.

Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    The Athletic Department has a fairly new policy for ordering tickets. They have a Priority Point System where you can earn points by the following examples: being a letterwinner, season ticket holder, donations to either Team Makers or the NDSU Foundation. This gives you a ranking among those who sign up for tickets. The higher your ranking, the likelier that you will get ticket(s).

I don't know what your ranking is, but I hope you and anyone wishing to go, gets tickets.

Go Bison!!!
    When did they start this???????????????????:
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I believe it was this past year. If you have an account through the NDSU Athletic Department ticket site, you will be able to see your ranking break-down.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I believe it was this past year. If you have an account through the NDSU Athletic Department ticket site, you will be able to see your ranking break-down.
    he was joking, this system has been around for awhile. and my rank is 0