Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does Hampton University Football think of NDSU?

Default What does Hampton University Football think of NDSU?

So I figured I would pass this along to Bisonville.

I saw today that Hampton University is looking to fill an open date for next year on Sept 19. NDSU is open this date as well. I figured I would see what Hampton would say about the idea of playing NDSU, so I sent this e-mail to the contact person. Below is their response.

My E-mail:

Hello,

To whom it may concern,

In response to the press release that Hampton University is looking to fill some future football dates with FCS level games, I wanted to pass along an opportunity to inform you about a possible game opportunity.

North Dakota State University has an open date on September 19, 2015.

I have read nothing but good reports from teams that have played NDSU. Their fans are first class. Their city is very friendly.

There have been plenty of east coast teams that have played at NDSU over the last five or six years:

Central Connecticut State (2008)
    Wagner (2009)
    Morgan State (2010)
    Lafayatte (2011)
    St. Francis (PA) (2011)
    Robert Morris (2012)
    Delaware State (2013)

These teams have openly discussed the friendly reception that they have gathered from NDSU.

I believe this would be a great way for Hampton University to get its name out in the FCS discussion. After all, in order to be the best, you have to beat the best!!

I wanted to pass it along.

This was the response from John Eder, the Assistant Head Coach of Hampton:

Thank you for your interest! Next time we looking for an old-timey ass-whipping we will contact you!

I thought this was hilarious!

Default Re: What does Hampton University Football think of NDSU?

Lol that's priceless
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Wow, that is absolutely awesome!!! Lmao!!

great another "very" tough team for you guys to play

Not sure if serious.

Don't care, Hilarious.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddykane View Post
    Why don't you play them? After all your already lowering yourself to the wee little level of playing a DII school next year. Should be such a severe beat down that you feel sorry for us by the end right?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUKurt View Post
    So I figured I would pass this along to Bisonville.

I saw today that Hampton University is looking to fill an open date for next year on Sept 19. NDSU is open this date as well. I figured I would see what Hampton would say about the idea of playing NDSU, so I sent this e-mail to the contact person. Below is their response.

My E-mail:

Hello,

To whom it may concern,

In response to the press release that Hampton University is looking to fill some future football dates with FCS level games, I wanted to pass along an opportunity to inform you about a possible game opportunity.

North Dakota State University has an open date on September 19, 2015.

I have read nothing but good reports from teams that have played NDSU. Their fans are first class. Their city is very friendly.

There have been plenty of east coast teams that have played at NDSU over the last five or six years:

Central Connecticut State (2008)
    Wagner (2009)
    Morgan State (2010)
    Lafayatte (2011)
    St. Francis (PA) (2011)
    Robert Morris (2012)
    Delaware State (2013)

These teams have openly discussed the friendly reception that they have gathered from NDSU.

I believe this would be a great way for Hampton University to get its name out in the FCS discussion. After all, in order to be the best, you have to beat the best!!

I wanted to pass it along.

This was the response from John Eder, the Assistant Head Coach of Hampton:

Thank you for your interest! Next time we looking for an old-timey ass-whipping we will contact you!

I thought this was hilarious!

That is funny!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

It appears the Big 10 and the Hampton coach have the same opinion.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Lets all be honest, they would put up more of a fight than the Iowa State Light Breeze

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Lets all be honest, they would put up more of a fight than the Iowa State Light Breeze
    Probably. Iowa State sucks giant cock

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com