Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Game Refs

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Spring Game Refs

They are all down at eyes on broadway getting their eyes checked right now. got the text. Just wow
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    The ncaa is a joke, and that ref was their jester

This guy sees it clearly.

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfan1 View Post
    They are all down at eyes on broadway getting their eyes checked right now. got the text. Just wow
    Oh..for a second there I thought you said they were at Old Broadway. But that was BEFORE the game.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

So we have become critical of officiating in a non counter scrimmage wow
    ....missed a joke sorry

Clearly!! Not sure they left. This was bad!! Us have refs!? Tranny and Tanka could have been on fiield just blowing random whistles and we would have had bout the same thing. Good god almighty!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Clearly!! Not sure they left. This was bad!! Us have refs!? Tranny and Tanka could have been on fiield just blowing random whistles and we would have had bout the same thing. Good god almighty!!

Mike Cannon was the White Hat....I seriously doubt that any of you could carry his Jock!!! Google his name...he has worked a couple of BCS championship games is considered one of the BEST ih the NCAA. He is a banker in Hutchinson, MN...but is originally from Wahpeton. I guarantee any amount of money in the world that the NDSU staff was honored to have him on the field today. Those are the facts......

Additional facts are that this is called a Spring Game, but in reality is nothing more than a controlled scrimmage....meaning that the coaching staffs have as much if not more input into how they want certain aspects and situations of the "game" called. Evaluation, evaluation, evaluation.....example: we want to see how our receivers act with a little contact and fight for the ball....more important than a flag in THIS situation. That is an example ONLY. Bottom line...they are there for the BIG stuff and work ENTIRELY in concert with the coaching staff in regards to how the game is called.

Indy please/will confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by fanbison View Post

Yes...Im sure he will.

Speaking of, Does anyone have the halftime interview with "that referee" on video? Totally missed it cuz we are setting up for the party.

Mike Cannon was the White Hat....I seriously doubt that any of you could carry his Jock!!! Google his name...he has worked a couple of BCS championship games is considered one of the BEST ih the NCAA. He is a banker in Hutchinson, MN...but is originally from Wahpeton. I guarantee any amount of money in the world that the NDSU staff was honored to have him on the field today. Those are the facts......

Additional facts are that this is called a Spring Game, but in reality is nothing more than a controlled scrimmage....meaning that the coaching staffs have as much if not more input into how they want certain aspects and situations of the "game" called. Evaluation, evaluation, evaluation.....example: we want to see how our receivers act with a little contact and fight for the ball....more important than a flag in THIS situation. That is an example ONLY. Bottom line...they are there for the BIG stuff and work ENTIRELY in concert with the coaching staff in regards to how the game is called.

I call bullshit and Indy is just a minion wannabe. DO YOUR JOB!! Tranny, Tanka, and help here?!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I have a feeling that Indy will be especially biased regarding today's officiating.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.