Page 14 of 440 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ ISU Cyclones preview........

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU @ ISU Cyclones preview........

I guess we will never know how we would do in the big 12(only 10) since we aren't in the Big 12...*

*oh come on you all know this troll job was heading to the we need an invite to go FBS thread....
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    This past year we would have beaten K-state, ISU easily, killed KU, probably have taken down TCU, West Virginia, and Texas (sorry Longhorn), and with half of our games being in our house, who knows what we could have done with the top of the field. There are very few FBS teams last year I would have been afraid of and they were not in the B12.
    NDSU vs Texas would've been ugly. Texas had a soft defense under Diaz until Greg Robinson took over. Plus Herp Derp(Case McCoy) wouldn't have enough derp in his herp to derp a herp the bison's top notch defense.

I think NDSU would've won, the score would NOT have been an indicator to how badly one sided the game would have been. Probably something like 30-27

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddykane View Post
    lol *you're right we did get embarrassed last year, but honestly iowa state would shit on every team ndsu plays

happy?
    How can you rationalize that Iowa State would "shit on every team ndsu plays" when in the same sentence you admit that Iowa St. Was embarrassed by by a loss to a common FCS opponent (N. Iowa) ? You FBS fans live in dream world. You believe your teams play at the only level of football. It's the same old harangue about how we don't stand a chance. We have educated your kind before about high level FCS football. I guess we will have to do it again. See you in August.

Edit: I forgot to mention the thrashing I. State received to another common opponent- Kansas St. (7-41). Just another example of how you have an inflated sense of superiority over NDSU. You couldn't beat two common opponents last year but insist on Iowa St. Being the superior team. Hogwash....
    Last edited by Green1; 04-27-2014 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Forgot K St. Beat down

lol ur right tho we did get embarrassed last year, but honestly iowa state would shit on every team ndsu plays
    Funny how the mathematical calculations I have seen completely disagree with you....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

NDSU should be favored nicely going into this game and I expect they will live up to expectations.

a quote from lakesbison on CF
    "Those aren't Super Bowls, we expected to win all those fbs games just like this years.

2 Iowa state coaches were at the NDSU spring game...hahaha. Someone is worried"
    Where was the preposterous statement in that? We did expect to win all of those games or at least be ultra competitive in them.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

lets be honest if iowa st and ndsu switched schedules with each other iowa st would go undefeated and ndsu would be lucky to win 3 games
    What about Northen Iowa and Kansas St last year?

LOL classic! Fools

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    Lakes has drawn ISU fans into a 46 page thread, with 727 replies and 47,000 views, which he started two weeks before the FCS championship game. Can't make this stuff up.

http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=182646

A quote from Cyclonefanatic:

They may very well beat us on the field, but no way in hell they can out tailgate us. We have as many people in th grass lots, as they do in their dome.

Im sure a fanbase from Fargo North Dakota, one of the drunkest cities in the country, is going to be intimidated by a bunch of turds in some podunk town/

Also i remember a group of ISU students getting their ass beat by us in survivor tippy cup back in 09. Hope they've practiced since then, it was embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    A quote from

Im sure a fanbase from Fargo North Dakota, one of the drunkest cities in the country, is going to be intimidated by a bunch of turds in some podunk town/

Also i remember a group of ISU students getting their ass beat by us in survivor tippy cup back in 09. Hope they've practiced since then, it was embarrassing.
    We tailgated there last time. Of course they will beat us in the numbers dept. but I believe we have them on quality. If I remember correctly after that trip, we (the royal we meaning NDSU) decided we would never leave our lot looking like theirs.
    As we walked through the lot afterwards, little kids were running around drinking from the bottles and cans. Yuk
    Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be Cyclones
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans