Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam Ojuri

Default Re: Sam Ojuri

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    I'm sorry but I don't twitter. I just like Sam.
    I think in this new world of the intetwebs if you don't follow someone on twitter it is impossible to like someone.

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I'll speculate a high percentage of Bison fans would be interested to know if a former player had a workout with an NFL team.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I was interested, good thing I learned about it on Twitter... Kinda disappointed BV was so slow. More disappointed the local news was away on Easter egg hunts.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I hate to admit it, but I'm so fricking old that my social media is Bisonville. Although, I still have a few contacts to the Big House and I try to pass them along, I am indebted to you guys ,especially Sams Rams and Mr Burgandy for all the information you pass on to the rest of us minions. Looking forward to as SWEET year in Bison Nation.

Wow didn't know it was a passing match on Bisonville to see who gets things out first or is first to claim they broke it

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I think in this new world of the intetwebs if you don't follow someone on twitter it is impossible to like someone.
    Yeah. I guess Like isn't the best term to use. That's Facebook right? Now I'm really confused. Sam just kicks butt and I hope something works out for him.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looks like he put on some muscle as well. Most players out of college seem to do that so quick after signing with an agency...how are they able to do that in such a short period but not in 4-5 years of college?

This...to me...is what the board is for. Thanks for posting it.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Looks like he put on some muscle as well. Most players out of college seem to do that so quick after signing with an agency...how are they able to do that in such a short period but not in 4-5 years of college?
    He really looked ripped last Fall. I saw him in the library before the Kansas State game, it looked like he grew few inches taller and his six packs were busting out of his shirt.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    They are able to dedicate full days to specified workouts as their sole job at that point is to make themselves marketable to a professional team. In college they still have to dedicate time to studying and the rest of the academic process and while there is no doubt that our strength and conditioning coach is top notch, getting much more personalized training via your agent and his training facilities likely improves the specialized training for each individual.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    I hate to admit it, but I'm so fricking old that my social media is Bisonville.
    Right there with ya' buddy!