Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Maren Walseth is NDSU's Next Head WBB Coach

Default Re: Maren Walseth is NDSU's Next Head WBB Coach

I know I shouldnt use twitter as a source, but John & Dom Izzo reported Patrick Harrison is going to be an Assitant coach.
    Missed it if John said this.. but his new twitter handle is @BisonCoachPH
    Here is his bio from previous employment.

Patrick Harrison is in his first season as assistant women’s basketball coach at Hastings College. Coach Harrison joins the women’s basketball staff after serving two years as a graduate assistant at Wichita State University. During his time at Wichita State University, the Shockers achieved many firsts in the program’s history including; an NCAA tournament appearance, Missouri Valley Conference Championship, school record for overall wins, defense nationally ranked in the top 20, two players on the All-MVC team. Prior to his time at WSU, Harrison held an assistant coach and recruiting coordinator position at Pratt Community College. Coach Harrison began his coaching career at Friends University in Wichita Kansas where he served as assistant coach and recruiting coordinator from 2007-2009. Not only does he bring vast experiences from programs at a variety of levels, Harrison also brings a passion for the game and for helping student athletes fulfill their potential. Coach Hofstetter on Patrick Harrison - “Coach Harrison is a great fit for us here at Hastings College. He’s passionate, energetic, very competent, and has a strong desire to make significant contributions to our program. He has spent a great deal of time and does a phenomenal job recruiting. He will be very involved with individual player development, in addition to recruiting, practices, and program operations. We are very fortunate to have him on our staff.”

source page http://www.hastingsbroncos.com/coach...trick_Harrison

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    OK this is total thread drift but on this link take a look at the student assistants majors. I just found it quite funny.

Major: Elementary Educatoin
    Major: K-12 Special Ed.

Here is the announcements from GoBison.com So, it is all offical with Patrick HArrison and Kachine Alexander.

http://www.gobison.com/news/2014/6/5...605144334.aspx

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    Here is the announcements from GoBison.com So, it is all offical with Patrick HArrison and Kachine Alexander.

http://www.gobison.com/news/2014/6/5...605144334.aspx
    Give Kachine a big Biso-Welcome on twitter.

https://twitter.com/Bison_CoachKash
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Head coach Walseth is very active on twitter and seems like a hoot. Lots of tweets lately while she's out on the recruiting trail. Her enthusiasm should help resurrect the women's program.

Program Def needs energy and she's got it. Will see if she is able to recruit.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pride View Post
    Head coach Walseth is very active on twitter and seems like a hoot. Lots of tweets lately while she's out on the recruiting trail. Her enthusiasm should help resurrect the women's program.
    She sure seems to love what she's doing. Her tweets engage and have personality. Like it.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I like em too. She seem to be having a hard time though moving on from penn state. It's time to let go and move ahead with the school she works for

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    I like em too. She seem to be having a hard time though moving on from penn state. It's time to let go and move ahead with the school she works for
    just signed up to follow her on twitter. I am sure being her first head coaching job that she will seek advice from every source she has available to her. She does have to do right by NDSU Bison and she will.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.