Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Obligatory Dorial Green-Beckham Thread

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Obligatory Dorial Green-Beckham Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post
    That could have been down right scary if Jimmy G had one more year. Is there much stock in the other transfer, Whitlow? Just trying to figure out who's going to throw DGB the ball this coming year.
    KU's QB is transferring and EIU is a possible destination. He started 9 games for the Jayhawks last year.

Quote Originally Posted by gobisontd View Post
    KU's QB is transferring and EIU is a possible destination. He started 9 games for the Jayhawks last year.
    Radio reports from Utah and a Tweet from ESPN.com's Brett McMurphy have indicated that Kansas University quarterback Jake Heaps is transferring.

However, KU coach Charlie Weis, through a KU spokesperson, said that Heaps was at a team meeting early Tuesday evening and was still listed on the KU roster.

source: http://www2.kusports.com/news/2014/a...l-ja/?football
    Last edited by Loud and Proud Bison fan; 04-30-2014 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Added source link

Here are his numbers from last year.

128 for 261 with 10 int's, 8 TD's, for 128.55 yards/game. Efficiency of 97.00. 3-9 record.

Sucking at KU = Sucking at EIU.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Whitlow played for the Kentucky Wildcats last year, not the Kansas Jayhawks.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...espnapi_public

I think you are thinking of Jake Heaps, who was the Jayhawks starter last year. He is also transferring.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Whitlow played for the Kentucky Wildcats last year, not the Kansas Jayhawks.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...espnapi_public

I think you are thinking of Jake Heaps, who was the Jayhawks starter last year. He is also transferring.
    If you read what I wrote... yes I was talking about Heaps. (KU = Kansas.... UK = Kentucky)

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Here are his numbers from last year.

128 for 261 with 10 int's, 8 TD's, for 128.55 yards/game. Efficiency of 97.00. 3-9 record.

Sucking at KU = Sucking at EIU.
    Just like Max Shortell with Minnesota & Jacksonville State. He didn't exactly light it up in the OVC, going for 160 y/g and a td/int ratio of 6/7. Why does he have a wikipedia page but Brock Jensen doesn't? Justin please make one.

Heaps is from Washington and I've heard from KU people he wants to get back to the West. I don't think he'd want to sit a year so don't be surprised if he ends up at a Big Fluffy school.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Heaps is from Washington and I've heard from KU people he wants to get back to the West. I don't think he'd want to sit a year so don't be surprised if he ends up at a Big Fluffy school.
    He doesn't have to sit out, he will have already graduated and be eligible immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Dutchman View Post
    He doesn't have to sit out, he will have already graduated and be eligible immediately.
    screw you and your facts, take them somewhere else!!!