Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Obligatory Dorial Green-Beckham Thread

Default Re: Obligatory Dorial Green-Beckham Thread

We have no chance. Nagy wants him. Sdsu fans are brutally against everything about the kid but when he signs with them he's "reformed." Nagy asks vandrovec to not write an article to which terry replies...."I'm a fan not a pro. You are good coach, I'm sure he was a model citizen in Florida. He had a great senior season in Sioux Falls. Wait...what?" He will be great in Brookings. Great hooper.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    We have no chance. Nagy wants him. Sdsu fans are brutally against everything about the kid but when he signs with them he's "reformed." Nagy asks vandrovec to not write an article to which terry replies...."I'm a fan not a pro. You are good coach, I'm sure he was a model citizen in Florida. He had a great senior season in Sioux Falls. Wait...what?" He will be great in Brookings. Great hooper.
    what am I missing here, I thought this kid played football

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    what am I missing here, I thought this kid played football
    It was just a joke.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post

OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonville GasMan View Post
    Here is what's gonna happen: 1. DGB has been suspended 'indefinately'. 2. DGB next goes to intensive 'counseling' this spring and summer 3. Over the summer he stays out of trouble (ie. does't get arrested again), goes to summer school, volunteers to do community work, etc. etc. etc. 4. Before fall semester he and coaches meet, he repents his sins and states that he is a changed man. 5. Playing football for Mizzou again.
    He's not eligible this draft season and it's not "indefinitely". He has been dismissed from the team.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    He's not eligible this draft season and it's not "indefinitely". He has been dismissed from the team.
    My wrong...your'e right...initially he was suspended and then later in the week dismissed...
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

Looks like he is heading to Eastern Illinois...

http://247sports.com/Article/Dorial-...inois-28389343

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post

Seems about right.

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post

That could have been down right scary if Jimmy G had one more year. Is there much stock in the other transfer, Whitlow? Just trying to figure out who's going to throw DGB the ball this coming year.

He'll probably be too high to care or in jail again anyway.