Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach Richman's Staff

Default Re: Coach Richman's Staff

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU_grad View Post
    Is Olson the #1 assistant?
    No that spot is available still
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    a bit off the subject but Tim Miles seems to be having a lot of staff changes, could be partly the pressure at Nebraska..
    Or his top assistant was able to accomplish a lifelong dream of being a D1 coach and JO is now able to recruit and coach. Zero drama. They are like family.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Or his top assistant was able to accomplish a lifelong dream of being a D1 coach and JO is now able to recruit and coach. Zero drama. They are like family.
    totally agree with this. The more success they have, the better it shines on Tim.

Tim is getting quite the coaching tree in the Midwest!!!!!!

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Jayden was on Izzo's Den tonight. My first impression after listening was "wow". Great communication skills and intelligent. After Izzo got done with the interview I thought, was I just listening to Tim Miles here?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    No that spot is available still
    Craig irwin? I bow down on my knees and worship an inside scoop mr. B dont keep us in the dark...I kid mr burg I kid...honest assesment is he going to be a good head coach Ill hang up and listen thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Jayden was on Izzo's Den tonight. My first impression after listening was "wow". Great communication skills and intelligent. After Izzo got done with the interview I thought, was I just listening to Tim Miles here?
    Wow...what a hole...copyrightkevin costner circa home alone...rich mans surrounded.himself.with wanna. Be punks thus far what is this high school hoops as michael irvin would say come on man

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Wow...what a hole...copyrightkevin costner circa home alone...rich mans surrounded.himself.with wanna. Be punks thus far what is this high school hoops as michael irvin would say come on man
    Freddy and a guy from a big 10 school slic quit please

Is there one assistant left to hire? If so who is on the short list?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Is this supposed to have purple font ? If not, why all the negativity, Slick ?