Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Coach Richman's Staff

Default Re: Coach Richman's Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I am sort of shocked the recent hires haven't created more of a buzz on here. Talk about two unreal hires. Coming from Oral Roberts, coaching big men, leaving the school he played for to come INSIDE the conference to NDSU says a lot of about what NDSU has going on. The new facility, coaching salaries, etc. He has amazing contacts. That was a terrific hire by Dave and team. Getting Veasely just seems impossible to me. Talk about a resume. He is still young, he can tell kids...Hey, I played in the national championship team. Butler has CULTURE. Winning tradition. He had an amazing career and SHOULD benefit us tremendously on the recruiting trail. At NDSU....we reload. Welcome to NDSU to these two men. I will say, I am impressed. HOME RUN
    I remember watching him with Mack , Howard, and Hayward . Unreal team

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am sort of shocked the recent hires haven't created more of a buzz on here. Talk about two unreal hires. Coming from Oral Roberts, coaching big men, leaving the school he played for to come INSIDE the conference to NDSU says a lot of about what NDSU has going on. The new facility, coaching salaries, etc. He has amazing contacts. That was a terrific hire by Dave and team. Getting Veasely just seems impossible to me. Talk about a resume. He is still young, he can tell kids...Hey, I played in the national championship team. Butler has CULTURE. Winning tradition. He had an amazing career and SHOULD benefit us tremendously on the recruiting trail. At NDSU....we reload. Welcome to NDSU to these two men. I will say, I am impressed. HOME RUN
    This is amazing.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Next year's gonna be fun! Tons of returning and new talent, awesome new coaches, and a beautiful new arena! Pinch me!

I find it funny ... that Richman was upset, rightfully so, about losing Henderson to an in-conference rival ... only to do the same thing to another in-conference rival.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree, these are fantastic hires that are going to greatly benefit this program. Shiny new arena, talent and coaches will hopefully lead to some other shiny things...like trophies and rings!

Wasn't entirely sure where to put this article but its a really well written piece about Kyan Brown and what his family has gone through these few weeks.

https://collegebasketball.nbcsports....house-to-fire/

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Wasn't entirely sure where to put this article but its a really well written piece about Kyan Brown and what his family has gone through these few weeks.
    https://collegebasketball.nbcsports....house-to-fire/
    Great article! I understand this. Very happy for this coach & his family. They've got their priorities straight. They'll be just fine.