Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Richman Named Head Coach

Default Re: Richman Named Head Coach

Congrats coach!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Congratulations to Dave, I've heard nothing but good things about him and hope he does well.

I do think this was very quick and wonder why they wouldn't wait a little longer to at least see who else is interested. It seems like a very "safe" move but I can't help but wonder who else might have been an option.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

This has been a pretty smooth transition so far. Most are happy for Saul. OU respected him enough so he could tell his players first. They seem pretty ok with it all. And we got a new familiar coach. Easy for us. Of course Gene had to work a little harder...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Congrats Coach Rich.. I wish you nothing but the best!

Anyone with a link to the press conference?

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Congratulations to Dave, I've heard nothing but good things about him and hope he does well.

I do think this was very quick and wonder why they wouldn't wait a little longer to at least see who else is interested. It seems like a very "safe" move but I can't help but wonder who else might have been an option.
    I bet GT spoke to both Miles and Phllips and what they said about Richman was all Gene needed to hear to pull the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    I bet GT spoke to both Miles and Phllips and what they said about Richman was all Gene needed to hear to pull the trigger.
    Yes, of course he did. I don't think that really has anything to do with my point however. Nothing against Dave at all though.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    In the presser Gene said he talked with Saul and Tim until the early morning on Saturday Night/Sunday Morning.

I love how Tim still cares about our program even though he isn't here anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    In the presser Gene said he talked with Saul and Tim until the early morning on Saturday Night/Sunday Morning.

I love how Tim still cares about our program even though he isn't here anymore.
    Tim said that Gene would make a great hire and NDSU will be fine.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    "We All From Africa"

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post

I'm not sure who people seem to think would have applied. I doubt we could have landed anyone better then Dave. I also don't think Gene wanted this dragging out with key recruiting period coming up.