Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Richman Named Head Coach

Default Re: Richman Named Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Agreed with everyone here in that the UNI model is best. If Richman has national success and wants to be in Fargo, my guess is the community will find a way to keep him. We aren't Wichita State with the Koch bros, but NDSU isn't a Broke MEAC school either. There are some well healed alumni and community leaders in The FM area. I read an article today that was about how and why WSU was able to come up with over 3 million a year for Marshall. He has become such an asset to the community and school it was important for the region that he stay in Wichita.His salary is being funded in large part from folks who never took a class at Wichita State but call Wichita home now. They have no other connection to the University But have seen the positive impact that Gregg has had on the community.
    They think that way in Kansas, not ND

No way anyone in the community/state comes up with a salary to match an offer from another school, Kansas takes pride in a university that gets them exposure, ND trashes and finds anyway to keep the schools in 1960
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    They think that way in Kansas, not ND

No way anyone in the community/state comes up with a salary to match an offer from another school, Kansas takes pride in a university that gets them exposure, ND trashes and finds anyway to keep the schools in 1960
    Get your check book out. Easy to spend other people's money.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Dumb question but with Chris Harriman leaving Tim Miles' staff at Nebraska would that open a spot up for Jayden Olson to return there? Would he if the opportunity presented itself?

Quote Originally Posted by wcb_sas View Post
    Dumb question but with Chris Harriman leaving Tim Miles' staff at Nebraska would that open a spot up for Jayden Olson to return there? Would he if the opportunity presented itself?
    Nope. Jayden can't leave without my permission. . On a more serious note. Yeah probably another opportunity there.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Jayden isn't leaving.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Jayden isn't leaving.
    Based on .....?

Based on .....?
    Mr. Burgundy---read his avatar. No purple.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Based on .....?
    Facts. That good enough?
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Facts. That good enough?
    tl;dr

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]