Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: King updates?

Default Re: King updates?

I believe they will shut him down for the spring and not rush the healing. Work him onto summer conditioning and get a feel for him more in the fall. No reason to hurry back in the spring.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Per Izzo, King will have meniscus surgery and is out indefinitely. Will know more after surgery, but may miss all spring camp.
    That's too bad... would have been fun to see him in the spring game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    That's too bad... would have been fun to see him in the spring game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree. However, he needs to get well and get ready for fall camp.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Anyone remember the old timberwolves commercial where they asked a fan who he liked.... His response was Felton Spencer.... He's got a lot of potential ... I think of this everytime I read this.....
    I remember that, they played that commercial a lot, probably in early 90s? Back when the Target Center was cool.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

I hope he will be ready by fall.

Anyone remember the old timberwolves commercial where they asked a fan who he liked.... His response was Felton Spencer.... He's got a lot of potential ... I think of this everytime I read this.....
    Oh my God, LMAO! This post made my day! I sent this thread to my brother tonight bc of this post. He read through the thread and stopped and laughed when he got to Bisonville GasMan's post... He said, "This guy sounds like the Felton Spencer commercial." I told him to keep reading, and he just about fell out of his chair after reading your post. We frequently reference the line about Felton Spencer from that commercial with each other as a sort of inside joke. I'm sure almost no one else here cares or remembers, but we were floored that someone else would make that reference. Seriously, thanks for lots of laughter. "I like Felton Spencer. I think he's got a lot of pooootential."

Back on topic. How did his procedure go?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    Oh my God, LMAO! This post made my day! I sent this thread to my brother tonight bc of this post. He read through the thread and stopped and laughed when he got to Bisonville GasMan's post... He said, "This guy sounds like the Felton Spencer commercial." I told him to keep reading, and he just about fell out of his chair after reading your post. We frequently reference the line about Felton Spencer from that commercial with each other as a sort of inside joke. I'm sure almost no one else here cares or remembers, but we were floored that someone else would make that reference. Seriously, thanks for lots of laughter. "I like Felton Spencer. I think he's got a lot of pooootential."
    My brother and I share the same joke

Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quit trolling man, show some respect.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"