Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: King updates?

Default King updates?

I know he "tweaked" his knee in practice - has anybody heard anything further? The dreaded non contact knee injury is usually a bad sign but I haven't heard any updates.

Default Re: King updates?

His knee is being checked out today. The media guys will be on it. News maybe tonight or tweets out from Jeff and Dom.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks - hopefully we hear something today. I felt great about our RB depth with Crockett, King and Morlock. Hate to lose one of them in April.

Quote Originally Posted by BismarckBisonFan View Post
    His knee is being checked out today. The media guys will be on it. News maybe tonight or tweets out from Jeff and Dom.

Quote Originally Posted by gobison0 View Post
    Thanks - hopefully we hear something today. I felt great about our RB depth with Crockett, King and Morlock. Hate to lose one of them in April.
    The King has will be fine , he just got "All shooked up" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gobison0 View Post
    I hope we don't lose him...I've been pretty excited about 'the king' ever since his transfer was announced...I think he has a lot of potential.
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

Anyone remember the old timberwolves commercial where they asked a fan who he liked.... His response was Felton Spencer.... He's got a lot of potential ... I think of this everytime I read this.....

Per Izzo, King will have meniscus surgery and is out indefinitely. Will know more after surgery, but may miss all spring camp.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Per Izzo, King will have meniscus surgery and is out indefinitely. Will know more after surgery, but may miss all spring camp.
    I would really be surprised if he's back at all for Spring camp. If it's torn that is bad news, but it could be a small tear or something fairly minor.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    I would really be surprised if he's back at all for Spring camp. If it's torn that is bad news, but it could be a small tear or something fairly minor.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

A tear needing surgery is about a 2-3 week recovery. Can be longer for more sever tear 6-8 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post