Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Smith signs with CFL

Default Re: Ryan Smith signs with CFL

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    I still remember those comparisons with Jake Miller, and the number of BV's that couldn't believe that the Bison recruited Smith over Miller. Well, look how that choice turned out for NDSU.

Lol I remember discussing that shit at lunch in high school. Tough to compare them back then for us since Miller was on a great team and was done playing by halftime. Smith was on a team that wasn't all that good and he tore people up. Looked like NDSU got the better end of the deal. Would be interesting to see how Miller would have done here though, not going to lie.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Lol I remember discussing that shit at lunch in high school. Tough to compare them back then for us since Miller was on a great team and was done playing by halftime. Smith was on a team that wasn't all that good and he tore people up. Looked like NDSU got the better end of the deal. Would be interesting to see how Miller would have done here though, not going to lie.
    That's not entirely true. The team made it to either the state Semi-finals or finals. I do remember that he ran for around 300 against our team that year though and was pulled sometime during the 3rd quarter.

Sounds like the title of this thread was prophetic according to https://twitter.com/J_Norstedt/statu...63601606078465

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Sounds like the title of this thread was prophetic according to https://twitter.com/J_Norstedt/statu...63601606078465
    Lots of good stuff on Ryan Smith, I like this headline from the Jamestown Sun

http://www.jamestownsun.com/content/...s-saskatchewan
    Greeno’s grandson signs with Saskatchewan

Great picture

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If any of you remember, my dad and I took a trip to Winnipeg last year and went to a Bomber-Roughrider game. Already mentioned it to him that we'll need to see if the dates work out again this year for Part 2. Go Ryan!!! Go Bison!!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 11>1 View Post
    If any of you remember, my dad and I took a trip to Winnipeg last year and went to a Bomber-Roughrider game. Already mentioned it to him that we'll need to see if the dates work out again this year for Part 2. Go Ryan!!! Go Bison!!!
    This would be a fun trip. Keep us posted. We might be on board to travel there too.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    This would be a fun trip. Keep us posted. We might be on board to travel there too.
    I know this probably goes without saying, but make sure you're up to date with your passport. The process can take a while so best to get it done sooner rather than later.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 11>1 View Post
    I know this probably goes without saying, but make sure you're up to date with your passport. The process can take a while so best to get it done sooner rather than later.
    Have to blow the dust off but it's still good!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    That's not entirely true. The team made it to either the state Semi-finals or finals. I do remember that he ran for around 300 against our team that year though and was pulled sometime during the 3rd quarter.
    I was referring to when he played AAA....not AA. Looks like they lost in the first round. He was that team though.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Hope he tears it up and a few NFL clubs come to their senses. He would be a good fit in New England or Denver.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt