Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Smith signs with CFL

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Ryan Smith signs with CFL

I am really happy for him, miss him for sure. Wishing him all the best.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    You're a bit touchy. You seem to think I'm running down Dressler in some way. That was not my intention as I have no interest in his or any other Sioux player's career. Would it have been better had I said "screw the Dressler comparisons"? Would that be less offensive to you. Next time I think of saying something as horrific as that about any UN_ player I promise to pause and think it over. I'll think about the lessons I have learned here today from you and Elvis. I'll think of how I might offend your delicate nature. I want to be a better person. Thank you. Idiot
    Hail Bison, in less than3 months you have blessed us 418 times with the depth of your knowledge of all things Bison. The treasures of wisdom that you have shared have enlightened us all. We who were here before you have been shown the light, as you have brought us from the wasteland of ignorance to the to the bliss of knowledge far above the realm of reality.
    PS. If you think we come to Bisonville to hear from you 6.08 times a day, you are delusional. Make a contribution to the well being of the institution that you claim to represent and listen more than you talk.
    Last edited by Elvis was a Bison; 04-07-2014 at 02:51 AM.

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Best of luck to Ryan whether it is CFL or NFL...
    A human fart can be louder THAN A TUBA, I discovered that at my daughters school concert.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You're a bit touchy. You seem to think I'm running down Dressler in some way. That was not my intention as I have no interest in his or any other Sioux player's career. Would it have been better had I said "screw the Dressler comparisons"? Would that be less offensive to you. Next time I think of saying something as horrific as that about any UN_ player I promise to pause and think it over. I'll think about the lessons I have learned here today from you and Elvis. I'll think of how I might offend your delicate nature. I want to be a better person. Thank you. Idiot
    Who is touchy? You read a Saskatchewan article comparing Smith to a former Saskatchewan player and the first thing that comes off your fingertips is "Screw Dressler"?? Wow!

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    Hail Bison, in less than3 months you have blessed us 418 times with the depth of your knowledge of all things Bison. The treasures of wisdom that you have shared have enlightened us all. We who were here before you have been shown the light, as you have brought us from the wasteland of ignorance to the to the bliss of knowledge far above the realm of reality.
    PS. If you think we come to Bisonville to hear from you 6.08 times a day, you are delusional. Make a contribution to the well being of the institution that you claim to represent and listen more than you talk.
    You have the angry tone of a bitter old curmudgeon. Just guessing. I appreciate your condescending comments and advice as spokesman for BV. So much more than if it came from my own father. I'm not an expert on anything Bison. Just a fan and alumnus. I have posted a lot this winter trying to pass the time. Too much. I've been at home a lot watching kids due to some issues with the older generation in our family. Sorry. When I said screw Dressler, I meant screw any discussion of him or comparisons to Smith. This thread is about Smith. Not meant to be disrespectful of Dressler in any way. So I'll now say screw you instead. By the way, I don't really take anything here personal so I'll admit you really burned me in that post.

I wish nothin but the best for the whapeton flash ++++++++ seen in the paper he visted a whap elementry school and played dodgeball with the kids...if you can dodge a rench you can dodge a ball I always I always

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Who is touchy? You read a Saskatchewan article comparing Smith to a former Saskatchewan player and the first thing that comes off your fingertips is "Screw Dressler"?? Wow!
    Again, "screw Dressler" meant we are talking about Ryan Smith, not Dressler. Not trying to say anything bad about the great Dressler. You and your buddy decided I was insulting him. You have made an issue out of nothing. Thank god I didn't say "fuck kleinsasser".

Again, "screw Dressler" meant we are talking about Ryan Smith, not Dressler. Not trying to say anything bad about the great Dressler. You and your buddy decided I was insulting him. You have made an issue out of nothing. Thank god I didn't say "fuck kleinsasser".
    U r good IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

You have the angry tone of a bitter old curmudgeon. Just guessing. I appreciate your condescending comments and advice as spokesman for BV. So much more than if it came from my own father. I'm not an expert on anything Bison. Just a fan and alumnus. I have posted a lot this winter trying to pass the time. Too much. I've been at home a lot watching kids due to some issues with the older generation in our family. Sorry. When I said screw Dressler, I meant screw any discussion of him or comparisons to Smith. This thread is about Smith. Not meant to be disrespectful of Dressler in any way. So I'll now say screw you instead. By the way, I don't really take anything here personal so I'll admit you really burned me in that post.
    LOL!!

Now that there, that there's funny. Your humor is catching up to Tatanka's.

It remains to be seen where Ryan ends up or even if he's in uniform at all. If he does end up on the Saskatchewan Roster, I'd suggest that anybody who dislikes the comparisons to Dressler stay far away from any CFL coverage of the team and certainly that you don't go near their fan board. It will be chuck full of comparisons of the two.