Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Smith signs with CFL

Default Re: Ryan Smith signs with CFL

I think this is a good path for him. If he can't make it on a CFL roster, there is no way he will make it on a NFL roster. Either put in a couple of years showing off his skills and wait for a call from someone down south or make himself a nice career up there. He can make low six figures a year playing football 6 months out of the year. Dressler is getting his shot in the NFL. There is no saying Ryan wouldn't get his.

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    WTF? Because Weston Dressler wasn't an SU grad, you don't respect what he has accomplished? If you knew Weston or the rest of the Dressler family you would never spout such ignorant shit from the same mouth that you kiss your kids goodnight with. Some people just don't get it..........
    Un bunch you panties. This thread is apparently about Ryan so yes screw Dressler. Nothing against him but I could give a shit less hearing about him. How's that for spouting ignorant shit? Oh, and my kids don't give a shit either

Yea no doubt no one here should care about that other guy.

But why is ryan Smith in Tampa Bay today working out ??? This thread is premature isn't it?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Yea no doubt no one here should care about that other guy.

But why is ryan Smith in Tampa Bay today working out ??? This thread is premature isn't it?
    What a coincidence, I'm in Tampa Bay. Gator's at John's pass.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Go hit st petes beach bro
    Then go interview ryan haha
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    Un bunch you panties. This thread is apparently about Ryan so yes screw Dressler. Nothing against him but I could give a shit less hearing about him. How's that for spouting ignorant shit? Oh, and my kids don't give a shit either
    You sir are an idiot! The article in the link compares the two! You were the first one in this thread to bring up Dressler!

Holy Crap. Why WOULDN'T people who follow the Roughriders compare the two? They are essentially the same size with Dressler maybe an inch taller and a few pounds heavier. He also had slightly more speed according to the stopwatch.

Actually, it's incredibly unfair to Ryan. The guy he's being compared to was the rookie of the year in the CFL when he broke in. He won a couple Grey Cups with them in addition to being one of their most consistent offensive weapons. Oh yeah, in case you might not have been paying attention, there were a LOT of Roughrider fans who doubted Dressler. If Ryan ends up going the CFL route (he still has a shot at the NFL) I'd bet that many of those Roughrider fans who Dressler proved wrong will be hoping that Ryan fails to make them seem smarter. Funny how fans are isn't it?

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    You sir are an idiot! The article in the link compares the two! You were the first one in this thread to bring up Dressler!
    You're a bit touchy. You seem to think I'm running down Dressler in some way. That was not my intention as I have no interest in his or any other Sioux player's career. Would it have been better had I said "screw the Dressler comparisons"? Would that be less offensive to you. Next time I think of saying something as horrific as that about any UN_ player I promise to pause and think it over. I'll think about the lessons I have learned here today from you and Elvis. I'll think of how I might offend your delicate nature. I want to be a better person. Thank you. Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    You're a bit touchy. You seem to think I'm running down Dressler in some way. That was not my intention as I have no interest in his or any other Sioux player's career. Would it have been better had I said "screw the Dressler comparisons"? Would that be less offensive to you. Next time I think of saying something as horrific as that about any UN_ player I promise to pause and think it over. I'll think about the lessons I have learned here today from you and Elvis. I'll think of how I might offend your delicate nature. I want to be a better person. Thank you. Idiot
    +++++

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com