Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Saul to Ohio

Default Re: Saul to Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    If that's how you think the world works then there wouldn't be anyone that works in sales
    So every big purchase item you make is because a salesman reached out to you?! I call BS. You know of car dealerships and Best Buy or whatever because they advertise. Well, I'd say NDSU has "advertised". I in fact can use "your" NCAA BB appearance as Exhibit A!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The reasons are you want NDSU to win and you want us to be able to keep our good coaches so we can win. WTF more reason do you want, other than to get your ego stroked?! I just don't get it I guess!

I could care less if NDSU wins or losses. $41 million on the BSA is complete waste of time and money.

I am going to the UND/Gopher game on Thursday, because it seemed like the cool thing to do and I can do it.

I am just telling you a person that takes bison sports way to seriously if you want to compete, you need money, I am telling you how to get the money. And you more then anyone like to get you ego stroked. So don't tell me that isn't important.

So every big purchase item you make is because a salesman reached out to you?! I call BS. You know of car dealerships and Best Buy or whatever because they advertise. Well, I'd say NDSU has "advertised". I in fact can use "your" NCAA BB appearance as Exhibit A!

I didn't see a team makers add anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    I could care less if NDSU wins or losses. $41 million on the BSA is complete waste of time and money.

I am going to the UND/Gopher game on Thursday, because it seemed like the cool thing to do and I can do it.

I am just telling you a person that takes bison sports way to seriously if you want to compete, you need money, I am telling you how to get the money. And you more then anyone like to get you ego stroked. So don't tell me that isn't important.
    First, you don't know me so you can KMA. Second, you can't even convince yourself to donate so I don't think you are a credible source on "how to do it"! Laughable really!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Excellent point. Advertise. So NDSU is as I have noted the Hot Brand. Its on peoples radar. Bison sports has made it the hot brand. But someone needs to close.

Advertising takes you so far. But you need a closer. That is why they have the hot blonde that sells the after market shit on the new car. That is a closer.

For example. Bison Bidders bowl. I bid 3k on an all star package. Went for 4k. Why isn't someone video taping who is bidding and not wining items? If I am stupid enough to bid 3k at bison bidder bowl for baseball tickets, why aren't they identifying me as a prospect for advertising, a scholarship, a contribution.
    Because the retail value was at least that much and you were bidding on the package, not overbidding to support NDSU?
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I didn't see a team makers add anywhere
    Ok, so you don't know about Teammakers! Got it! Unreal!

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Both methods work and are used (marketing/advertising/people joining/donating AND development people reaching out and asking for money). If you talked to someone in development I guarantee a much larger percentage of money is raised using the latter. That's why development people hold events in various cities and invite alumni. Leo Ringey does travel to all the pre-game parties just because he likes to eat and go to sporting events. He usually tacks on a couple days to visit with key alumni in the area and eventually ask for money. Some happen quicker than others.

Ok, so you don't know about Teammakers! Got it! Unreal!

I'm not talking about me..... I joined late last year and reupped again this year....big deal I'm speaking of others there are others I work with that make enough to donate and are casual fans who have enough money to donate as you or I do... They have no idea what team makers is... If team makers wants to grow the donation I'm just saying it may help to be proactive

First, you don't know me so you can KMA. Second, you can't even convince yourself to donate so I don't think you are a credible source on "how to do it"! Laughable really!

Actually I do know you.

I am fairly certain I donate more to the university than you, but that's irrelevant, as I think about this, just on my black jack losses at the holiday inn, I do sponsor bison athletics more than I let on, and I am fairly dialed in on financial side of the community, and know what people give, don't give and why they give to respective organizations.

So when I do eventually get the call from Pat, I will just tell them I am not worthy to give. CAZ said.

I am done now.

I love that line.