Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Spring Practice 2014

Default Re: Spring Practice 2014

Just a reminder that there is a Bison media live chat tonight...Just started should be lots of talk about spring ball...

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/?p=90394

When does the first depth chart come out?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Sounds like the defense did really well today. Dom and Jeff have a nice video blog on the scrimmage.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Sounds like the defense did really well today. Dom and Jeff have a nice video blog on the scrimmage.
    A few items from the scrimmage
    - Dom and Jeff mentioned Esley Thorton seeing action at MLB on the video blog
    - Fargo North walk-on Peter Saintel being mentioned in the scrimmage write-up as a CB, with a pass break-up (was a RB)
    - Shea DeJong also listed as a CB in the write-up (I thought he was a S when he transferred in, but at 5' 7" versatility
    could help him see the field more often)

http://www.gobison.com/news/2014/4/1...419144117.aspx

I dont gets Dom's love affair each year with who will be the #2 QB in the middle of spring ball. Hedberg, Klieman and Polasek have said they will wait til after fall camp to make that decision. If Easton is everything he is billed to be and would overtake Davis as the #2 in 2015 anyways, why not just keep McGinnis #2 and move Davis to wideout in 2015.

Its a good problem to have as long as Izzo incessant "Davis is #2" chatter doesnt chase McGinnis off.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I dont gets Dom's love affair each year with who will be the #2 QB in the middle of spring ball. Hedberg, Klieman and Polasek have said they will wait til after fall camp to make that decision. If Easton is everything he is billed to be and would overtake Davis as the #2 in 2015 anyways, why not just keep McGinnis #2 and move Davis to wideout in 2015.

Its a good problem to have as long as Izzo incessant "Davis is #2" chatter doesnt chase McGinnis off.
    Yeah those professional media types what's a guy to do with them

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post

Probably because we are 1 play away from needing the 2nd guy to play the rest of the season at the most important position.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Probably because we are 1 play away from needing the 2nd guy to play the rest of the season at the most important position.

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA