Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Spring Practice 2014

Default Re: Spring Practice 2014

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Also, if a kid is gonna leave because of some media talk then maybe he isn't mentally tough enough anyway?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

What's up with all the injured DB's?

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    What's up with all the injured DB's?
    I would suspect there's a lot of competition to see the field with Marcus' spot open. Guys probably giving it their all to impress the coaches now to get a leg up before the summer.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Also, if a kid is gonna leave because of some media talk then maybe he isn't mentally tough enough anyway?

The media talk persay wouldnt be the reason to leave. The subject of playing time and position on the depth chart and the reality of it being a fact would more likely be the catalyst.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

Valid point, I guess what I was trying to say is there are many other position battles that I would rather hear about. How are the Rams coming together and who is the first off the bench at this point. How about the outside linebackers, who spells Beck or Esley? What about FB, who else besides Bonnet will get an opportunity? All of these are positions we can expect backups to see the field.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I also would like to here more about the oline, fullback and tight end positions

TE is a great one. Arp had a TD and what up with the 3 from the 2013 class

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    TE is a great one. Arp had a TD and what up with the 3 from the 2013 class
    In Dec I was told by a former player that the TE Wentz was looking good in practice.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Just a reminder that there is a Bison media live chat tonight...Just started should be lots of talk about spring ball...

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/?p=90394
    Time to bump this post up....another live chat is about to began.

I think #2 QB is relevant, but do agree with hearing more about backups at other spots like OL, FB, LB...