Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shit guys...UN_'s dick is bigger than ours....

Default Re: Shit guys...UN_'s dick is bigger than ours....

Somebody feels neglected
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    So I noticed that the Time article used to write this article was writen on March, 18th. Today is March 25th. Anyone find that interresting? What could have possible happened between then and now....? Oh yeah, NDSU basketball wins a game in the NCAA tournament and gains a lot of national exposure. You have to believe some Bison hater UND grads at the Herald found this and had to put it in print to try and say, "Hey..look over here, we are actually more influentual, we are a big deal....look at me...look at me." Pretty funny actually. I also don't know how influential hockey players, and Phil Jackson are. I notice that they fail to mention Doug Burgum as an influential NDSU alumni. I almost feel bad for them up there that every time NDSU does something to garner national attentioin, they have to try and prove their worth.
    I take it as a compliment
    Everyone is hating on NDSU. Heck the Griz board has 4 threads on NDSU. Someone is feeling like their dick is too small. The writer is playing the role as the comforting girlfriend, "size doesn't matter honey"

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I take it as a compliment
    Everyone is hating on NDSU. Heck the Griz board has 4 threads on NDSU. Someone is feeling like their dick is too small. The writer is playing the role as the comforting girlfriend, "size doesn't matter honey"

I agree with Gabe's assessment. Did I just divide by zero?

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Here is that actual GF Fishwrap front page headline. Even more pathetic than most realize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

That's adorable. Now go back to being irrelevant after you lose in hockey this weekend

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Maybe this should have been in the smack forum.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

GF should just become a part of Canada!

It is humorous and pathetic to see the great lengths that the Herald goes to try to put down NDSU. I mean, shit fellas, can you please even use a logo that's current?

Who's better? LOL!
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Is that 82 times or 8.2 times? Either way lol anybody got the front page of the forum from a few weeks ago with a list of all the mds in violation of substance abuse policy

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Here is that actual GF Fishwrap front page headline. Even more pathetic than most realize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    First thing I saw this morning. The timing is impeccable.