Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Shit guys...UN_'s dick is bigger than ours....

Default Re: Shit guys...UN_'s dick is bigger than ours....

SD school of mines is an engineering school so I don't think that's too far fetched.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Hambone is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    SD school of mines is an engineering school so I don't think that's too far fetched.
    Dammit you caught me. I was seeing how well you were paying attention. Touché my friend.......
    University of North Dakota *THIS SPACE FOR RENT*

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Dammit you caught me. I was seeing how well you were paying attention. Touché my friend.......

so, ham, what did you think of the herald's masterpiece? Was the timing of the article coincidence?

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

You do realize that DeVry, another online mill, is at 167 right? And SD School of mines is around 25? Those must both be way better schools than NDSU.

Like any other ranking it all depends on where they are pulling their info. For example, for UND they list 9 accountants with a median salary of 43k. Since that's my profession I do know more than 9 UND accountants that are 35 or under that are all in the 6 figures. So, excuse me if I take this info with a grain of salt

Or does this prove DeVry is better than the U of M as a school??

in closing the my school is better pecker measuring contest is entertaining to read but gets old. I'd be happy to have my kids go to either school.
    Yes, but DeVry isn't the subject of a running joke here on BV.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    so, ham, what did you think of the herald's masterpiece? Was the timing of the article coincidence?

I honestly didn't read it. Don't really care. Someone said it was based on a Time article or something, so depending on when that came out would affect my answer (although I would find it hard to believe it's entirely coincidental)......

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Very true.......

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Yes, but the other on line mill is...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I honestly didn't read it. Don't really care. Someone said it was based on a Time article or something, so depending on when that came out would affect my answer (although I would find it hard to believe it's entirely coincidental)......

exactly the answer I was expecting. I would sure like to believe there are more rational people from either school that sees this for what it is. Sadly more and more I'm realizing that smart, rational people are outside the target market of the local fishwrap.

OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You do realize that DeVry, another online mill, is at 167 right? And SD School of mines is around 25? Those must both be way better schools than NDSU.

Like any other ranking it all depends on where they are pulling their info. For example, for UND they list 9 accountants with a median salary of 43k. Since that's my profession I do know more than 9 UND accountants that are 35 or under that are all in the 6 figures. So, excuse me if I take this info with a grain of salt

Or does this prove DeVry is better than the U of M as a school??

in closing the my school is better pecker measuring contest is entertaining to read but gets old. I'd be happy to have my kids go to either school.
    having known a number of accounting majors at UND and having lived in Gamble hall (BA, MS) for several years, I highly doubt you are citing a relevant sample. Of my college accounting friends, only one is over 50k, and he isn't doing anything accounting related.

the SDSOM is absolutely a better school than UND or NDSU.

both sides here need to realized that NDSU and UND are now almost perfect peers, and UND folk need to wake the f up and recognize that momentum is not on our (being my fellow UND grads) side. Butthockey.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    having known a number of accounting majors at UND and having lived in Gamble hall (BA, MS) for several years, I highly doubt you are citing a relevant sample. Of my college accounting friends, only one is over 50k, and he isn't doing anything accounting related.

the SDSOM is absolutely a better school than UND or NDSU.

both sides here need to realized that NDSU and UND are now almost perfect peers, and UND folk need to wake the f up and recognize that momentum is not on our (being my fellow UND grads) side. Butthockey.
    Oh yeah! Well our football team would kick their ass!

Bison Football Rules!

the purple is for the implied sarcastic tone of my post and not because I don't think out football team would kick their football team's ass because we would! Bison Football Rules!
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!