Default Re: next coach

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    1 cr gulsvig
    2 cr gulsvig
    3 cr gulsvig
    4 cr gulsvig
    5 craig irwin

Discuss
    Is this the Chris Gulsvig whose dad coached at Concordia?

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

We need to keep Saul. Bump his salary to $250,000 a year with bonuses for NCAA Tournament success. Maybe, with new arena we can get him to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Is this the Chris Gulsvig whose dad coached at Concordia?
    Chucks the name...and ya his old man sonny coached at concordia world class university by the way and cr find me a better basketball coach I cant

Chucks the name...and ya his old man sonny coached at concordia world class university by the way and cr find me a better basketball coach I cant
    Sonny tried to recruit me to play buckets there, but I decided that I wanted to study music and be a world-class band director.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Sonny tried to recruit me to play buckets there, but I decided that I wanted to study music and be a world-class band director.
    Hey gordy cant say sonny didnt try...sonny tried sonny tried...I read bob knights book he spefically mentioned sonnys coaching camp I believe ed sutton attended to...his boy cr gulsvigs a member off the 500 win club bo ryan couldnt carry his badmitton jock get it done GT get da deal done...what position u play then gordy whhat was ur go to move I always new u was a h,ooper dude

I nominate any coach who can run a zone or press or call a set play or tell the players to pick up the pace so the other team can't set up their defense. Oh wait, we needed that guy today.

Or I nominate Ron Hunter
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Not sure about a new coach

But i agree you have to be able to press ehen you need yhe ball back and also have as many tools as possible defensively.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Craig Smith

Hey gordy cant say sonny didnt try...sonny tried sonny tried...I read bob knights book he spefically mentioned sonnys coaching camp I believe ed sutton attended to...his boy cr gulsvigs a member off the 500 win club bo ryan couldnt carry his badmitton jock get it done GT get da deal done...what position u play then gordy whhat was ur go to move I always new u was a h,ooper dude
    Guess it was the medium range jumper and I was a mean mother on defense. I made people hurt. Had fun doing it too. I date back to the pre-3-pointer era. Played against John Rygg from May-Port before the consolidation...one of the best BB players in state history he was. Got a little nasty when Mayville and Portland played each other. Hillsboro had Ed Beyers as its coach then, and that was nasty too.