Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you rank higher

Default Re: Who would you rank higher

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Here's the deal?! Is the future bright for BB?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes. I believe it is.

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Never been brighter.

New arena, NCAA tourney run....The bar has been raised.

This is the big reason why I push for us to move up--at least in a football only conference. In basketball, we competed with the Big Dawgs and tied for 32nd best in ALL OF COLLEGE BASKETBALL. In football, we do not compete with the same division as the Big Dawgs. So it's anybody guess if these championship teams were a top 20 or 32 team.

My dad graduated from NDSU in 1966. I graduated from NDSU in 1991. This is not my dad's NDSU, nor my NDSU. If somebody would have told me that someday, we would be beating Minnesota and Kansas State in football, making the Big Dance in basketball whilst beating the #20 team Oklahoma in the tournament, and have an NDSU wrestler be the 3rd or 4th best in all of college (don't know if he won?) I would have laughed at their face. THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO MOVE UP. THIS PROGRAM HAS EXPLODED IN THE LAST 8 YEARS. I really don't believe failure is an option for our fans, boosters, alumni, and whales (per the CBS article). IF the program continues to grow then yes, it is possible for us to be "another" Boise State in the next 10 to 15 years.

Is it really a pipe dream that in 2030 we could beat Alabama or USC in football? I would submit its a much more realistic dream then in 1991, dreaming that one day NDSU would beat Minnesota and Kansas State in football when we were merely a D II team.

Fn a rite cr. Gulsvig hire him hell coach circles. Around any of these othere summit league candy asses or assistant wanna bes...were talking about a genuine basket balll blue collar.genious phill jackson who cr would win 12 summit titles.in a row

Not sure why it wouldn't be. New arena, coming off the best season in program history, first summit team to get a win in the ncaa'a, were 6 years into d1, and people are already labeling ndsu as the best athletic university not in fbs.

Basketball competes at top level this is a no brainer
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Like asking which of your kids do you love more?

I am proud to be a Bison fan and am proud of the results by the Football team, the Basketball team, our Grapplers, and the Track and Field athletes. I look forward to regaining pride in the WBB and VB teams as well as the results I expect from both Softball and Baseball. And, we have a better than OK Dance team.

Go Bison.
    I only have one kid...but this is a great response!!!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Fn a rite cr. Gulsvig hire him hell coach circles. Around any of these othere summit league candy asses or assistant wanna bes...were talking about a genuine basket balll blue collar.genious phill jackson who cr would win 12 summit titles.in a row
    LMFAO

best post ever. CR couldnt win Minnesota 1A, how do you peg him winning 12 straight summits? chyea

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Not sure why it wouldn't be. New arena, coming off the best season in program history, first summit team to get a win in the ncaa'a, were 6 years into d1, and people are already labeling ndsu as the best athletic university not in fbs.
    We'll see next year. If Saul is here he'll need to prove himself ... but I expect nothing less than Summit championship given what I see and hear on this Forum. Anyone wanna bet??

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Not sure why anyone would be predicting a summit championship next year. Well be capable with so e very nice pieces but we also have some big holes and the conference should be up for grabs with no real heavy favorites.