Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you rank higher

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Who would you rank higher

2013/4 Basketball Team (obviously top 32)

Or

2013 Football Team if we could put into FBS rankings?

Does your answer change if Basketball Team wins today???????

Default Re: Who would you rank higher

Farthest thing from my mind right now.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Tied for first in my personal fan rankings.

Yeah, no need to compare different sports, we've been completely blessed as fans to have this success.

Major props to the team.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

The amount of national coverage ndsu has received in one year for both basketball and football is unprecedented. Great to be an alum

on a personal level, football
    on a national level, baskebtall
    if we would have gone to the sweet 16, basketball

I gotta say I was pretty damn fired up after the Oklahoma win. Even more so than football and I'm batshit crazy

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post

I gotta say I was pretty damn fired up after the Oklahoma win. Even more so than football and I'm batshit crazy
    Ditto........major fail for basketball tonite........did not show up.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Ditto........major fail for basketball tonite........did not show up.
    I dont know if I would say major fail... but we missed an opportunity to take the program to levels we couldn't have ever thought were possible. It stings and we didn't play well. But I'll say this... if UNI can make the sweet 16 and we got this close playing in the BSA... we have potential to do some BIG TIME SHIT when the new arena is done and we we are a more well known commodity now!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post

3X National Champs. It becomes expected and anything short of perfection is a disappointment. The level the basketball program has achieved this year is unprecedented in our history. So new and exciting. I found myself this past week going even more "batshit crazy" than I ever have for any team that I have followed.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    3X National Champs. It becomes expected and anything short of perfection is a disappointment. The level the basketball program has achieved this year is unprecedented in our history. So new and exciting. I found myself this past week going even more "batshit crazy" than I ever have for any team that I have followed.
    Yeah it's a "feeling" Bison fans have never felt, being one game away from the sweet 16. I like it!! I'm crushed right now yet PUMPED because it's pretty freakin fun and possible!! I'm crushed because I care. The future is bright.