Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/22 vs San Diego State

Default Re: 3/22 vs San Diego State

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Blah blah blah....find any angle you can to rip on bball its humerous ....and makes you look petty
    Blah, blah, blah--that was his second bad game in a row, both huge games, but of course you likely forgot that point. We'll see ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Getting trampled by the herd...more efficient means of bringing down the aztecs than smallpox. Rumor has it that they thought they'd be cute and had bison burgers for their team dinner last night. Well, the poorly cooked 'bison' meal was at a place called Mad Cows Cafe and they are the victims of Montezuma's Revenge today. Ironic.*

*and not true. But would be awesome. The kids that wipe sweat off the floor would be getting hazard pay for this game if true...

The Bison made the front page of the Boise paper this morning: Yahoo, http://www.idahostatesman.com/2014/0...l-program.html

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Blah, blah, blah--that was his second bad game in a row, both huge games, but of course you likely forgot that point. We'll see ...

I don't consider a bad game scoring the final 10 points of 11 points taking clutch shots in that 3 and the 2 pt and one.

Glad people look at just offense as grading a guys play in a game. One of my biggest pet peeves. There is more to just scoring for how a guy played. We have a shot of making thr sweet 16 cherish the moment.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    "We All From Africa"

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lots of butt-hurt on Aztec boards right now. They're taking other fans' opinions way too seriously. It's the whole world against them I lived in San Diego for years and been to several Aztec basketball and football games. The general San Diego populous could care less about the Aztecs. I still follow them, but I'm so glad I'm a Bison first.

I got word from Pards Rule that the Bison have a nice write up in the ny times this morning!!!

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Whether TB has a pair is about to be seen. I for one thinks he folds in big games! He just doesn't have a killer instinct!! IOW, he is not nearly as confident in himself as most think!

agreed entirely. hope he shows up but i have my doubts today. If TB plays like vs IPFW or ou, NDSU's chances are slim

PaBizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    agreed entirely. hope he shows up but i have my doubts today. If TB plays like vs IPFW or ou, NDSU's chances are slim
    Last time I checked they won both of those games. He can keep playing like that if they keep winning
    Bison fans are blessed. Enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by PaBizon View Post
    Last time I checked they won both of those games. He can keep playing like that if they keep winning
    are you high?

PaBizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    are you high?
    Maybe. Are you?
    Bison fans are blessed. Enjoy it.