Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread for OU/NDSU football discussion.....

Default Thread for OU/NDSU football discussion.....

Quote Originally Posted by MiccoMacey View Post
    Good luck to you guys in the upcoming game. You certainly have the attention and respect of most of us Sooner fans. The radio announcers here are well aware of your coach and team and speak highly of each.

It should be an enjoyable game to watch, regardless the outcome.

Again, good luck to you guys.
    I like our chances in against you in football more than this game. Our football team knows they can win against bigger schools. Our BB team really has never established itself in that respect. Perhaps this will finally be our signature win to move us up a level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: 3/20 vs Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I like our chances in against you in football more than this game. Our football team knows they can win against bigger schools. Our BB team really has never established itself in that respect. Perhaps this will finally be our signature win to move us up a level.

You're kidding, right? NDSU might be able to pull off the upset against OU in basketball, but we'd win by 40-plus in football.

Quote Originally Posted by ouisone View Post
    You're kidding, right? NDSU might be able to pull off the upset against OU in basketball, but we'd win by 40-plus in football.
    Wouldn't happen!! Might very well beat you in both.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

The Sooners aren't the Mildcats. Dream on. By the way, I really do like your school's athletic program and coaches.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why did it take so long to turn this into a football thread?

40 plus? LMFAO.

keep the hypothetical "facts" to yourself, please. On paper, ou is less than a FG favorite over an FCS team. you have 20 more scholarships, millions more into stadium, facilities, coaches...and you can only muster a 2.5 pt lead?

NDSU would be favorites had alabama not laid down for you in the sugar bowl boosting your rating.

If Case McCoy can herp is derp all of your pathetic defense, no doubt Brock Jensen can as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Why did it take so long to turn this into a football thread?
    Hmmmm. If I remember correctly the 2009 KU bball tourney game lead to the 2010 KU football game. Could an OU football game be in the cards sooner* rather than later?

*see what I did there?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by ouisone View Post
    oh shit lets leave this for if/when we ever play you in football.

P.S. You wouldnt beat us by 40

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

OU beating us by 40+ in football is possible only in the minds of someone who knows little of Bison football. Florida state wouldn't beat us by 40. I'm not sure how good we will be moving forward but this past years team was amazing and just got better and more dominant as the year progressed. It wouldn't shock me to see the 2013 Bison beat OU in football. This coming year maybe not so much...we will see. Our basketball team is good but they havnt shown to have the "it" factor against bigger competition that the Bison football team has had. I think OU wins this basketball game fairly easily but I hope that I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    OU beating us by 40+ in football is possible only in the minds of someone who knows little of Bison football. Florida state wouldn't beat us by 40. I'm not sure how good we will be moving forward but this past years team was amazing and just got better and more dominant as the year progressed. It wouldn't shock me to see the 2013 Bison beat OU in football. This coming year maybe not so much...we will see. Our basketball team is good but they havnt shown to have the "it" factor against bigger competition that the Bison football team has had. I think OU wins this basketball game fairly easily but I hope that I am wrong.