Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 NCAA Tournament

Default Re: 2014 NCAA Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Fire this RA. What a douche:

His updated letter:

*UPDATE*

So someone took the email I sent Saturday to heart and decided to Tweet it, so I’d like to clarify:
    -I was trying to come off on the strict side so our floor wouldn’t be vandalized. That has been a problem here in the past (and was a problem Saturday night again) and could end in us getting an extra fee. That’s really the only point I was trying to get across, the rest was sarcasm.
    -The laundry comment is a joke from Seinfeld. Next time I’ll include a link so you know that I’m kidding. We cheer for clothes
    -If you think I’m being condescending in an email, call me on it. That’s not how I view my position and I was just trying to keep your shenanigans outside (where you are less likely to get in trouble).
    Please address me the way I address you when there is a problem (mostly passive aggressive emails), as I could have explained that 90% of what I said was sarcasm and 10% was a plea to not have to document any of you guys. Could you really imagine me saying “be as far away from me as possible” to any of you? If you can, let me know. We clearly have not had enough bonding time for you to get my sense of humor.

Let me guess. Derek is a marketing major.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Fast50Dad View Post
    His updated letter:

*UPDATE*

So someone took the email I sent Saturday to heart and decided to Tweet it, so I’d like to clarify:
    -I was trying to come off on the strict side so our floor wouldn’t be vandalized. That has been a problem here in the past (and was a problem Saturday night again) and could end in us getting an extra fee. That’s really the only point I was trying to get across, the rest was sarcasm.
    -The laundry comment is a joke from Seinfeld. Next time I’ll include a link so you know that I’m kidding. We cheer for clothes
    -If you think I’m being condescending in an email, call me on it. That’s not how I view my position and I was just trying to keep your shenanigans outside (where you are less likely to get in trouble).
    Please address me the way I address you when there is a problem (mostly passive aggressive emails), as I could have explained that 90% of what I said was sarcasm and 10% was a plea to not have to document any of you guys. Could you really imagine me saying “be as far away from me as possible” to any of you? If you can, let me know. We clearly have not had enough bonding time for you to get my sense of humor.
    you mean where the rioting will be happening? and im not buying his 2nd email

Quote Originally Posted by fast50dad View Post
    his updated letter:

*update*

so someone took the email i sent saturday to heart and decided to tweet it, so i’d like to clarify:
    -i was trying to come off on the strict side so our floor wouldn’t be vandalized. That has been a problem here in the past (and was a problem saturday night again) and could end in us getting an extra fee. That’s really the only point i was trying to get across, the rest was sarcasm.
    -the laundry comment is a joke from seinfeld. Next time i’ll include a link so you know that i’m kidding. We cheer for clothes
    -if you think i’m being condescending in an email, call me on it. That’s not how i view my position and i was just trying to keep your shenanigans outside (where you are less likely to get in trouble).
    Please address me the way i address you when there is a problem (mostly passive aggressive emails), as i could have explained that 90% of what i said was sarcasm and 10% was a plea to not have to document any of you guys. Could you really imagine me saying “be as far away from me as possible” to any of you? If you can, let me know. We clearly have not had enough bonding time for you to get my sense of humor.
    srsly!!!!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I'm guessing statistics.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Wow. Just wow. This guy might as well quit now.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Probably accounting...
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    I'm guessing statistics.
    Close-->accounting . . . or perhaps "finance"!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Close-->accounting . . . or perhaps "finance"!!
    What's your beef with the finance folks????
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    What's your beef with the finance folks????
    No beef at all, just a rub directed at Kablone or whatever his username is. And the accounting was for BAudit, just to keep him in check-->like that's gonna work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO