Page 7 of 107 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/20 vs Oklahoma

Default Re: 3/20 vs Oklahoma

Oklahoma's just another state ya go through on our way to National Championships in Football, why should it differ for basketball?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    I was watching the news last night at 10 and the gal on the news said they were going to try to work something out and broadcast the game. I think it was KVLY? I have Dickey Rural and truTV.
    No chance in hell this can, or ever will happen. CBS Sports/Turner Sports paid 11 BILLION DOLLARS a couple years ago for rights to broadcast the tournament. No way they let some dink-ass NBC affiliate broadcast a game they paid a crapload of money to get. If you aren't watching Tru TV or online on CBS sports website or app, you wont we watching. Now, if enough pressure could be put on Cable One to pick up the network, then everyone would be set.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    No chance in hell this can, or ever will happen. CBS Sports/Turner Sports paid 11 BILLION DOLLARS a couple years ago for rights to broadcast the tournament. No way they let some dink-ass NBC affiliate broadcast a game they paid a crapload of money to get. If you aren't watching Tru TV or online on CBS sports website or app, you wont we watching. Now, if enough pressure could be put on Cable One to pick up the network, then everyone would be set.
    What if some dink-ass CBS affiliate wants to broadcast it? (KXJB)

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Fans will also be able to access the games through NCAA March Madness on Demand. NCAA March Madness on Demand will provide live streaming video of every game of the new 68-team tournament as they are broadcast by CBS Sports and Turner Sports.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...nouncing-teams
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    if not it there will be tons of bootlegs out there firstrow will have at least 5 links
    Doesnt cbs sports put the games online???
    Download the march madness app and watch from your phone

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    "We All From Africa"

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    Should be pretty good. I expect us to feed him and often. I don't see them bringing help and if they do we will pop it back out. As long as he stays out of foul trouble and we can attack the middle and if felt, braun, and wright are hitting on all cylinders. I like our chances.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Avoiding foul trouble and LA avoiding a repeat of his shooting performance against IPFW are the keys, IMO. Anything from Felt will go a long way to a W for us. I also think Aaberg and Kaeding will need to have solid minutes.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Avoiding foul trouble and LA avoiding a repeat of his shooting performance against IPFW are the keys, IMO. Anything from Felt will go a long way to a W for us. I also think Aaberg and Kaeding will need to have solid minutes.

I'm looking forward to a couple of epic dunks from mr. wright.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

This team needs to go out and have some fun. Yeah, they can be focused and ready to go, but they need to have fun. They were waaaay too serious and tight against IPFW and they cannot have a repeat of that if they want to win. Enjoy the moment and become this year's FGCU.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Doesnt cbs sports put the games online???
    you can watch on ncaa.com

5 of 6 "experts" on CBSSports pick NDSU... http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...nt/predictions

Gregg Doyel, @greggdoyelcbs, from Kansas picks NDSU to the Sweet 16.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.