Page 51 of 107 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/20 vs Oklahoma

Default Re: 3/20 vs Oklahoma

expect krueger to make good adjustments we just need to handle it

Stats...

If we win this, it should help getting a couple of bigs with those last two scollies 1

How longs trey been on the bench him working in tandem with the sweedish meatball this second half theres no adjustment for that ron kruger sorry as long as braun stays in his role keeps his head up and chooses to be a team mate and not a hero we got this all the way to anahiem baby im bookin the flight now please advise socalledfan

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Dude I am so fn jacked no way im gettin my apartment deposit back not with that hole I just punched thru the wall lol pump it up people we playin basketball now baby
    Haha. My roommates were making fun of me shouting at the TV.

Won the last 4 minutes before half. Need to win the first 4 minutes of the second.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Fuck yeah this is FUN!!!! Took us a while to adjust to their speed but looking great!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Just need to keep having fun and kicking ass. Love Saul's demeanor at the half, guy is having the time of his life.

One glaring stat is they have 10 more shot attempts...no more 2nd shots!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    How longs trey been on the bench him working in tandem with the sweedish meatball this second half theres no adjustment for that ron kruger sorry as long as braun stays in his role keeps his head up and chooses to be a team mate and not a hero we got this all the way to anahiem baby im bookin the flight now please advise socalledfan
    hahahaha ron kruger