Page 105 of 107 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1069

Thread: 3/20 vs Oklahoma

Default Re: 3/20 vs Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    wheres the one dude who complained about never getting a signature win and bitched about sauls offense all of last season but posted like twice this season. the dude that loves zones. funny how certain ppl post here when we're losing and struggling but disappear completely when were winning? doesnt make any sense to me. makes me feel like a few ppl had something out for saul personally. glad hes shut them up
    I've complained about those things in past! But I still stand. Suck it Trebeck!

wheres the one dude who complained about never getting a signature win and bitched about sauls offense all of last season but posted like twice this season. the dude that loves zones. funny how certain ppl post here when we're losing and struggling but disappear completely when were winning? doesnt make any sense to me. makes me feel like a few ppl had something out for saul personally. glad hes shut them up
    Quote Originally Posted by AjaxTheMighty View Post
    I've complained about those things in past! But I still stand. Suck it Trebeck!
    LOL. Suck it trebeck....love it.

Ive complained about the offense in the past. I also wish we play zone in certain situations. Im still here. I still post. Not as much as in the past because a few people in the basketball forum have trouble with criticism. Im not the only one who feels that way...its been stated by others.
    Not sure how someone can have it out for saul personally unless they know him personally?

And for the record...I am more of a basketball person than a football person so don't call me a "football only" poster.

Not sure why we are taking shots at each other here. Seems like the wrong time for that.

Just my 2 cents.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

I wasn't able to watch this whole game, but which guard got kicked in the face?

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ACECON View Post
    I wasn't able to watch this whole game, but which guard got kicked in the face?
    Taylor Braun

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post

Ive complained about the offense in the past. I also wish we play zone in certain situations. Im still here. I still post. Not as much as in the past because a few people in the basketball forum have trouble with criticism. Im not the only one who feels that way...its been stated by others.
    Not sure how someone can have it out for saul personally unless they know him personally?

And for the record...I am more of a basketball person than a football person so don't call me a "football only" poster.

Not sure why we are taking shots at each other here. Seems like the wrong time for that.

Just my 2 cents.
    The basketball forum for some reason is incendiary when there is ANY criticism. And it quickly becomes elitist. Makes for a crappy discussion in most cases. Sort of strange considering the nature of the environment we cyber-visit. It's like going to a ranch and complaining of the smell of manure. I actually like a little discourse. (Except for nasty comments about the players. A little criticism is okay, but it can go over the line)

Just my 2 cents.
    im talking about burnt_secondary. but it had to be said

im talking about burnt_secondary. but it had to be said
    I didnt think you meant me.

But I stand by what I said and agree with Ajax.

Quote Originally Posted by AjaxTheMighty View Post
    The basketball forum for some reason is incendiary when there is ANY criticism. And it quickly becomes elitist. Makes for a crappy discussion in most cases. Sort of strange considering the nature of the environment we cyber-visit. It's like going to a ranch and complaining of the smell of manure. I actually like a little discourse. (Except for nasty comments about the players. A little criticism is okay, but it can go over the line)
    and the critics were over the top and flat out wrong

and the critics were over the top and flat out wrong
    Just because we are doing well and in the ncaa tourney doesnt mean all criticizms were/are wrong. Knock it off! Today is a day of celebration.

Do not make Ajax angry. You wouldnt like him when he's angry.

Ajax....smash.

Just because we are doing well and in the ncaa tourney doesnt mean all criticizms were/are wrong. Knock it off! Today is a day of celebration.

Do not make Ajax angry. You wouldnt like him when he's angry.

Ajax....smash.
    Damn...you are good!