Thread: Blast from the Past

Default Blast from the Past

Thought you guys might enjoy this video that I stumbled upon on YouTube...a CBS segment that focused on the community/state aspect of the NDSU/UND women's rivalry in 2003..or as some might call it, "The Good Days."

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRbcsxptqLI

Default Re: Blast from the Past

When I watched that, the thing that stood out was how upset is makes me when I see good SDSU is but more importantly how bad NDSU has been recently

It is impossible to understand how NDSU's athletic administration -- which has done overall a marvelous job -- just allowed the women's basketball program to collapse. It wasn't the players' fault. It wasn't the fan base. It was a failure to terminate a coach two or maybe three seasons ago.
    Go Jackrabbits!

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    It is impossible to understand how NDSU's athletic administration -- which has done overall a marvelous job -- just allowed the women's basketball program to collapse. It wasn't the players' fault. It wasn't the fan base. It was a failure to terminate a coach two or maybe three seasons ago.
    Oh, I can see it. One need not look further than Lynn Dorn.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Oh, I can see it. One need not look further than Lynn Dorn.
    Dorn should have been gone a long time ago. Maybe a good womens AD could have kept Hinterstocker under control thus not letting the volleyball program collapse also. Retire or be fired. We are not D2 anymore.