Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If we make the Sweet 16.....

Default Re: If we make the Sweet 16.....

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    that too. UNI was decent last year
    To steal a phrase from a MVFC coach if NDSU makes the Sweet 16,
    Saul Phillips needs a lifetime contract at NDSU

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I thought you just had to pay them and they would come and visit!!
    You got that a bit wrong. All that the ladies in Vegas do is visit. The rest is up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I think that NDSU will be Cinderella of the tourney this year. A huge reason would be the voice of our team is Saul Phillips. This guy has an electric personality and a wonderful humble demeanor that will play very well on the national stage. If we win those first two games (and I know that is an uphill climb), I think Saul and the Bison will be a total media darling. Wouldn't that be great.

You have been an undying Saul/Bison supporter all season, and we all appreciate it! Welcome to the koolaide me boi!!!! Love it Wyo!!!! One loss certainly hurt, but it didn't wreck a season. Taylor Braun saying "we will win it next year" is the item that really gets to me. Just awesome. Then he did it. He wasn't having a good game, and he said get on my back. Kirby Puckett style.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    To steal a phrase from a MVFC coach if NDSU makes the Sweet 16,
    Saul Phillips needs a lifetime contract at NDSU
    From 1954-2014 (60 years!!!!) NDSU basketball has won 5 conference championships. Saul Phillips has won 2 of those. I think as long as Saul wants to coach here, he will. He said as much in interviews yesterday that he loves Taylor, Brusciani, and this program. I think with what this program had accomplished and with a new arena in the near future, Saul wants to stay here.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    From 1954-2014 (60 years!!!!) NDSU basketball has won 5 conference championships. Saul Phillips has won 2 of those. I think as long as Saul wants to coach here, he will. He said as much in interviews yesterday that he loves Taylor, Brusciani, and this program. I think with what this program had accomplished and with a new arena in the near future, Saul wants to stay here.
    Everyone loves their job, but if I triple your job, and it is in a nice community, you bolt. He has accomplished alot here. He is a hot name right now and we need to be VERY ready for the next move.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    You have been an undying Saul/Bison supporter all season, and we all appreciate it! Welcome to the koolaide me boi!!!! Love it Wyo!!!! One loss certainly hurt, but it didn't wreck a season. Taylor Braun saying "we will win it next year" is the item that really gets to me. Just awesome. Then he did it. He wasn't having a good game, and he said get on my back. Kirby Puckett style.
    Wait, wait, wait . . . you are not suggesting "clutch" performance by TB? Where's BAudit when we need him? I think Pinto could out-debate him on this one!!
    http://kfgo.com/blogs/the-pinto-and-...define-clutch/
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Wait, wait, wait . . . you are not suggesting "clutch" performance by TB? Where's BAudit when we need him? I think Pinto could out-debate him on this one!!
    http://kfgo.com/blogs/the-pinto-and-...define-clutch/
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

How about we take a major step for program and win 1 game?! An opening round victory would be HUGE for program. NDSU needs to start packing Scheels Arena and the new arena.

Actually, if Saul remains @ the helm, I could see NDSU going to the Big Dance 4 to 5 x during the next 10 years, which is excellent coming from a one bid conference. It would not be unrealistic to expect that in one of those runs, NDSU would make sweet 16.

NDSU is in the perfect spot to be a threat to win the Summit tournament every year. Who knows? Eventually the Summit could garner an at large bid, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongman View Post
    Actually, if Saul remains @ the helm, I could see NDSU going to the Big Dance 4 to 5 x during the next 10 years, which is excellent coming from a one bid conference. It would not be unrealistic to expect that in one of those runs, NDSU would make sweet 16.

NDSU is in the perfect spot to be a threat to win the Summit tournament every year. Who knows? Eventually the Summit could garner an at large bid, too.
    Um, Saul doesn't play, and can only coach what he has. Think you are being just a bit more than optimistic. If Saul were that good, he should have taken this same team to dance last year too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.