Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: First Applicants

Default Re: First Applicants

As Jeff Kolpack said on his video blog, the position is technically open until it's filled. Meaning just because the application isn't on someone's desk doesn't mean they aren't in the running.

533 In a row

Just another name to throw out there for fun/speculation: Emilee Gusso/Theisen. She was SDSU's recruiting coordinator for several years and recruited the heck out of Minnesota. She is now head coach at MSU-Mankato and has a 80% win percentage which includes reaching the NCAA round of 32 and a 10 point loss to the Gophers in an exhibition last year. Also, I would think Brewster would at least get a call although I'm not familiar enough with that rivalry to know if the Bison would ever hire someone away from UND (lol).

Quote Originally Posted by SDHoopsfromSDSUFan View Post
    Just another name to throw out there for fun/speculation: Emilee Gusso/Theisen. She was SDSU's recruiting coordinator for several years and recruited the heck out of Minnesota. She is now head coach at MSU-Mankato and has a 80% win percentage which includes reaching the NCAA round of 32 and a 10 point loss to the Gophers in an exhibition last year. Also, I would think Brewster would at least get a call although I'm not familiar enough with that rivalry to know if the Bison would ever hire someone away from UND (lol).
    This ^^^^ Thiesse would be someone to at least reach out to to gauge interest. Her sister is head coach for USD Coyotes...would make for interesting matchups with them.

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

(Cue: purple font) After tonight, Minnesota's Pam Borton may be available.

the Jack Bunnies are beating up the Goophers in WNIT action and the Gopher faithful suspect (HOPE??) that the AD pulls the plug on the Borton experience once the season is effectively over. This involves a contract buyout as outgoing AD Joel Maturi hashed a covert deal where Borton was granted a contract extension prior to his departure in 2013. Norwood Teague has been cryptic in recent comments about the Gopher women and Borton's tenure with the program.
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKeyAlum View Post
    (Cue: purple font) After tonight, Minnesota's Pam Borton may be available.

the Jack Bunnies are beating up the Goophers in WNIT action and the Gopher faithful suspect (HOPE??) that the AD pulls the plug on the Borton experience once the season is effectively over. This involves a contract buyout as outgoing AD Joel Maturi hashed a covert deal where Borton was granted a contract extension prior to his departure in 2013. Norwood Teague has been cryptic in recent comments about the Gopher women and Borton's tenure with the program.
    I can't believe the Jacks are in the elite eight of the NIT. Really hope our program gets turned around and soon.

Why isn't the utah st assist (former oral bob coach) not hired yet?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Why isn't the utah st assist (former oral bob coach) not hired yet?
    Probably because we just had a Utah assistant that stunk up the place!

98 - "STATE" those are better than U 's yes?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    98 - "STATE" those are better than U 's yes?
    Man does have a point.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.