Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: First Applicants

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: First Applicants

I was told from a reliable source this morning that Carolyn didn't even know Jamie Berry when she was hired as an assistant. Hopefully Gene was able to answer any questions she had before she left and we get a positive support form Kelly Roysland, an obvious friend of hers. The new BSA could have a lot to do with her decision. Even though she wasn't looking for the job and we went after her, and the fact that her family and sister are in Bloomington, maybe she'll feel it's time to come home. We can only hope. Would hate to see this one get away.

So sad with the lack of any type of development with this head coaching search. What the heck is going on behind the scenes and what the bleep are they waiting for??? Takes SU 2 or 3 days to name a replacement for men's hoops and football, but yet they can't even come up with a final 3 after a month or two with women hoops?? What the hell is Dorn doing???

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Dutchman View Post
    So sad with the lack of any type of development with this head coaching search. What the heck is going on behind the scenes and what the bleep are they waiting for??? Takes SU 2 or 3 days to name a replacement for men's hoops and football, but yet they can't even come up with a final 3 after a month or two with women hoops?? What the hell is Dorn doing???
    I think they haven't found the right match for the job. I would rather take some time and do it right.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Job isn't vacant yet.....may is when the old coaches contract expires
    Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Just sayin

might have to repeat this a couple times so it sinks in. Big difference between coach leaving, coach fired, and coach not having contract renewed.

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Default First Applicants

Coulda swore I read DeHoff Contract was done in early April, like the 9th or so!???

Edit: Found it: Contract ends 4/15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Coulda swore I read DeHoff Contract was done in early April, like the 9th or so!???

Edit: Found it: Contract ends 4/15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought it was over last week. Two more days won't kill anyone, just someone's job. I don't think anyone will mess around. I say there will be announcement this week.

I always figured they would wait until dehoff's contract was done, I just thought that was earlier this month too.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Just sayin
    this is an epic fail

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So they didn't cut Dehoff a check and send her off early, hey enjoy the paid time off? What has she been doing the past month while still employed besides working on her resume? They honestly can't hire someone until the other body is out the door? They can't hire someone and say "here is our new coach effective April 16th"? What do they do when someone is nearing retirement, act all surprised when they don't show up to work the next Monday after their retirement party? I guess it's time to announce Professor XXXX's job now, derp. I know things are a bit different for coaches but still SMH.

Wouldn't it be something if Dehoff ends up as an assistant at someplace in the Summit, and speculation would be what school was she really working for? I almost hope that happens for the shitshow we'll see here.

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    So they didn't cut Dehoff a check and send her off early, hey enjoy the paid time off? What has she been doing the past month while still employed besides working on her resume? They honestly can't hire someone until the other body is out the door? They can't hire someone and say "here is our new coach effective April 16th"? What do they do when someone is nearing retirement, act all surprised when they don't show up to work the next Monday after their retirement party? I guess it's time to announce Professor XXXX's job now, derp. I know things are a bit different for coaches but still SMH.

Wouldn't it be something if Dehoff ends up as an assistant at someplace in the Summit, and speculation would be what school was she really working for? I almost hope that happens for the shitshow we'll see here.
    With the poor attendance at the end of the season, the financials may have prevented the early hire. Just sayin