Thread: FBS OOC rankings

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default FBS OOC rankings

This article has Iowa State with the 3rd toughest OOC schedule according to Sagarin.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...les-best-worst

Iowa State and West Virginia are aiming for bounce-backs after finishing under .500 in 2013, but getting ahead on that goal through the non-conference schedule won't be easy. The Cyclones play at rival Iowa and have the unenviable task of hosting FCS power North Dakota State. The three-time defending national champion Bison have beaten an FBS team in each of the last four seasons and opened 2013 with a victory at Kansas State.
    It also talks later about if Bohl can carry his magic to Wyoming.

Default Re: FBS OOC rankings

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    This article has Iowa State with the 3rd toughest OOC schedule according to Sagarin.

It also talks later about if Bohl can carry his magic to Wyoming.
    They obviously meant Haug and not Bohl

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post

That's pretty cool. It'll be interesting to see how far NDSU can build the program because it has exceeded almost all expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    That's pretty cool. It'll be interesting to see how far NDSU can build the program because it has exceeded almost all expectations.
    Not meaning to rag/nag/whatever on you, but what expectations are left for the program to achieve? I mean honestly, I don't think anybody can say they saw any of this coming.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Not meaning to rag/nag/whatever on you, but what expectations are left for the program to achieve? I mean honestly, I don't think anybody can say they saw any of this coming.
    Really? Success in 2006, 2007 with "D2" recruits gave a hint of what is possible at NDSU.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Really? Success in 2006, 2007 with "D2" recruits gave a hint of what is possible at NDSU.

You do understand that most D2 recruits back then would be FCS recruits now--or don't you?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    You do understand that most D2 recruits back then would be FCS recruits now--or don't you?!

Bohl stated the success of the 2006 and 2007 teams opened the door to a better level of athlete. We were ranked #1 at times with lesser athletes as a whole so winning is not a surprise to me.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

The only thing left to do is pull an 80s and own a decade. What say you Charlie?
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

I knew we were going to eventually be a force after we beat Montana as a D2 team and was certain after watching all of the Dakota teams beat or nearly beat the Gophers. And after the 2010 playoffs it was OBVIOUS.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com