Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Day

Default Re: Pro Day

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxFan View Post
    Why did Jimmy Garoppolo have to go to Northwestern for his Pro Day? He is one of the top QB's in the draft. Like I said, it happens all over and unfortunately I don't think this can be one of the pissing match topics.
    You made it a pissing match by posting in this thread to begin with...
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    You made it a pissing match by posting in this thread to begin with...
    Haha, well put. Plus, Eastern Illinois's Pro Day IS listed on NFL official list even though it was shared. Seems like the cutoff might be they list every school that had a player at the combine?

Anyway, trolling aside, anybody know more? Brock, Marcus and Billy I assume. Don't recall if Ryan Smith or GO were trying? Ojuri, Leevon and whether Jirik is healthy enough to do any workouts would be the main guys I'm wondering about.

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxFan View Post
    UND players have come down to Fargo for years now. It happens everywhere as its much easier for scouts to kill three birds with one stone when there are only a couple prospects anyway. Thanks for trying hard to somehow include UND in your post, though.
    I suppose the UN_ players think if they hide amongst the Bison players the scouts will think they (the un_ guys) are just as good. LOL Once again, UN_ has to ride on NDSU's coattails.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    Haha, well put. Plus, Eastern Illinois's Pro Day IS listed on NFL official list even though it was shared. Seems like the cutoff might be they list every school that had a player at the combine?

Anyway, trolling aside, anybody know more? Brock, Marcus and Billy I assume. Don't recall if Ryan Smith or GO were trying? Ojuri, Leevon and whether Jirik is healthy enough to do any workouts would be the main guys I'm wondering about.
    Pretty sure Perry, Smith and Ojuri will be there

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I suppose the UN_ players think if they hide amongst the Bison players the scouts will think they (the un_ guys) are just as good. LOL Once again, UN_ has to ride on NDSU's coattails.
    UND penis envy must be extreme. I got negged by none other than that UN_ asshat abc123. Anyone know who he is over on the Hitler board? I guess they don't want to be reminded how they have to follow us on everything.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    UND penis envy must be extreme. I got negged by none other than that UN_ asshat abc123. Anyone know who he is over on the Hitler board? I guess they don't want to be reminded how they have to follow us on everything.
    From the constant messages you send to me that way, I just assumed it was how you communicated. Here is a current one for you, no need to got back a week or two to find one to tell me that UND doesn't matter to you even though you continuously seem to be talking about them.

reformedUNDfan is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would assume most of jiric, drevlow perry go mwill shepard ojuri smith brock turner and grothman would be there.

Doesn't Drevlow have a job with Basin Electric in Bismarck and Grothman started his job more in mid January so I don't think he will be there.

Outrage!! So this morning I was watching NFL network. They are scrolling pro day across bottom of screen. However they show North Dakota State with a Coyote symbol. I took a picture for proof if I knew how to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Comfortably Numb Bison View Post
    Outrage!! So this morning I was watching NFL network. They are scrolling pro day across bottom of screen. However they show North Dakota State with a Coyote symbol. I took a picture for proof if I knew how to post it.
    Off with their heads!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt