Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Day

Default Pro Day

I see we are scheduled for March 12th. Any confirmation on who is all working out? Haven't seen much talk about this. Odd since this is I think the first time ever we should have two guys drafted.

Also noticed _ND doesn't have one scheduled, at least not on NFL.com list. Thought they had one or two guys that were giving it a shot? Or are they playing tag-a-long at ours and hoping scouts get confused thinking they actually played for a successful team.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Pro Day

Will Marcus participate in Fargo? Do they do more than one if possible? Is that why he did the Goophs pro day?
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

id assume he did gophers pro day because of more exposure and convenience

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    I see we are scheduled for March 12th. Any confirmation on who is all working out? Haven't seen much talk about this. Odd since this is I think the first time ever we should have two guys drafted.

Also noticed _ND doesn't have one scheduled, at least not on NFL.com list. Thought they had one or two guys that were giving it a shot? Or are they playing tag-a-long at ours and hoping scouts get confused thinking they actually played for a successful team.
    UND players have come down to Fargo for years now. It happens everywhere as its much easier for scouts to kill three birds with one stone when there are only a couple prospects anyway. Thanks for trying hard to somehow include UND in your post, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    id assume he did gophers pro day because of more exposure and convenience
    I think he might also work out at ours because he and Brock are doing a Scheel's signing together here in Fargo around the same time.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

The more scouts you can work out in front of the better. Also it's another chance to improve on certain things.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    I think he might also work out at ours because he and Brock are doing a Scheel's signing together here in Fargo around the same time.
    yeah thats what i was thinking too

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxFan View Post
    UND players have come down to Fargo for years now. It happens everywhere as its much easier for scouts to kill three birds with one stone when there are only a couple prospects anyway. Thanks for trying hard to somehow include UND in your post, though.
    Didn't realize that. I figured since Pitt State and Grand Valley State had there own...you know, never mind. Think I answered my own question.

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxFan View Post
    Fine by me....as long as UND is paying half the cost of the pro day...Concordia and MSUM get in fo' free.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    Didn't realize that. I figured since Pitt State and Grand Valley State had there own...you know, never mind. Think I answered my own question.
    Why did Jimmy Garoppolo have to go to Northwestern for his Pro Day? He is one of the top QB's in the draft. Like I said, it happens all over and unfortunately I don't think this can be one of the pissing match topics.