Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: does anybody know if Hines comitted over the weekend ???

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: does anybody know if Hines comitted over the weekend ???

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    Also, dude reminds me of Leevon Perry. Not Leevon Perry like the 245 pound kid that came in as freshman, like grown-ass Leevon Perry. What a find in March!
    I was just going to say the same thing. Watching his tape, I see a lot of Mr. Perry from last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    SamsRams, do you feel like it is realistic that both Williams and Hines redshirt, or is the loss of Nick Jacobsen going to make that impossible?
    Tough to say ask me after spring ball. Will come down to if they move a Ram to D and how some other question mark guys on the dline pan out. If Messner or Russell can contribute they redshirt. If the only feasible options are Schaetz, Tanguay, Farnloff and Morgan they may have to use one.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Tough to say ask me after spring ball. Will come down to if they move a Ram to D and how some other question mark guys on the dline pan out. If Messner or Russell can contribute they redshirt. If the only feasible options are Schaetz, Tanguay, Farnloff and Morgan they may have to use one.
    Aren't there only 10 healthy offensive linemen? If so, it's going to be tough to move an OL to DL.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Aren't there only 10 healthy offensive linemen? If so, it's going to be tough to move an OL to DL.
    Who are the 10?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Welcome Mr. Hines... glad to have you in Fargo for a few years. You def. look the part of a great future DT.!

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Un-abated, I love it.

This all seems almost too good to be true. Can you imagine if this team comes out and beats Iowa State somehow. MVFC teams would be thinking, oh no........
    Do you actually think that a Defense led by Littlejohn, Emanuel, Beck, Hardie, CJ Smith, and Heagle are going to allow the defense to drop off in 2014? Give us 4-5 DTs to rotate through and give their all, and we have the makings for another great defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Do you actually think that a Defense led by Littlejohn, Emanuel, Beck, Hardie, CJ Smith, and Heagle are going to allow the defense to drop off in 2014? Give us 4-5 DTs to rotate through and give their all, and we have the makings for another great defense.
    If the 4-5 DT's can play at a high level(I expect at least some sort of dropoff after LP and Drev) this defense will be dirty again...I expect them to be very good anyways....I feel like 'SU has the defense to cover up for any areas where we are "weak."

Honestly, I expect nothing less than another elite season from these boys.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Who are the 10?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Sorry, don't know. I just remember a Forum article from two weeks ago about Spring ball and it said that a spring game could be problematic with only ten OL available. Zack Johnson is out, I believe, but there must be one or two others sitting out spring ball so when they get into fall camp, they may be back.

Anyway, I'm glad Hines committed. Man, is he quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some dropoff. Being that good again or even improving would be an amazing feet. That's not the same as saying the defense will be bad, as I don't expect that to be the case either.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Can this signing finally put to bed the idea that we got "out-recruited" by ISU-R? They were able to sign Kocour and that sucks, it does but I think he's the only guy with an NDSU offer they got and we signed Stick, Menard, Hines, and Marcus Collins, all ISU-R targets. I could be missing somebody.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.