Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest Scripts

Default Latest Scripts

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE A NEW SCRIPT TO SHARE.

Having said that.... I do have the 2 newest (that I know of) scripts. I sent messages to about 30 of you already in the past 3 hours. If you haven't received the lastest version hit me up via PM!

Default Re: Latest Scripts

I am skeptical the firefox votes are counting. We need to see the raw numbers of votes

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I am skeptical the firefox votes are counting. We need to see the raw numbers of votes
    im pretty sure they are... problem is they are doing it more than we are. Can't beat em. Join em in cheating.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    im pretty sure they are... problem is they are doing it more than we are. Can't beat em. Join em in cheating.
    No definitive proof to back this up is the problem

Can we keep what we are doing to PM's.. if not lets not talk about how or what..

Lets not talk about something that has no proof of working and ever since it was put in place we have been getting our ass kicked. Yeah ok lets keep this secret. Weird how they went public with their script, we went into double secret mode and now we are gettling man handled. This ends 70-30 since we stopped using chrome

Can someone PM me so I have an idea what the F is going on?

Dewey

Confirmed it is working.

Thank you!
    Your vote has been submitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Confirmed it is working.

Thank you!
    Your vote has been submitted.
    That confirms nothing. Says the same thing if i am logged in and click vote 30 times in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Lets not talk about something that has no proof of working and ever since it was put in place we have been getting our ass kicked. Yeah ok lets keep this secret. Weird how they went public with their script, we went into double secret mode and now we are gettling man handled. This ends 70-30 since we stopped using chrome
    Okay, I confirmed it works using the network monitor. Please PM me for proof.