Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest Scripts

Default Re: Latest Scripts

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    Okay, I confirmed it works using the network monitor. Please PM me for proof.

You have the raw numbers for votes per hour over the last 24? If not your answer is not what i want to pm about.

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wonder why they allow unlimited votes from anonymous sources and only 1 a day if you log in with an email? I can submit multiple votes when logged in the screen pops up telling me the vote was submitted does it really not count? I would eliminate the need for solving captcha if they counted.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    You have the raw numbers for votes per hour over the last 24? If not your answer is not what i want to pm about.
    Stop gettting angry no one has that. You do realize we do have 34% of vote up from 22 two days ago and they close to 40%. And according to their site they have put in over 500k votes today, even if that is off by 10-20% do you realize the volume. We have likely have 350k-400k votes today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    Wonder why they allow unlimited votes from anonymous sources and only 1 a day if you log in with an email? I can submit multiple votes when logged in the screen pops up telling me the vote was submitted does it really not count? I would eliminate the need for solving captcha if they counted.
    1 vote per login per day.

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    Stop gettting angry no one has that. You do realize we do have 34% of vote up from 22, 2 days ago and they close to 40%. And according to their site they have put in over 500k votes today, even if that is off by 10-20% do you realize the volume. We have likely make 350k-400k votes today.

1 vote per login per day.
    Not angry just stating the fact that without those numbers there is .no proof the firefox votes are counting

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Not angry just stating the fact that without those numbers there is .no proof the firefox votes are counting
    You are free to vote other the other way.. btw what I send you was the same VOTE RESPONSE from the server. There was no difference in it.. you are free to forward that to tjamz or gotts. Any other talk about proof can be please kept in PM's.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

sent a script to some people

Send PM to Centennial and tjamz. Need latest.